who has the best running backs in 3A

Guest busta_232

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Tremaine Hudson or Chris Jones, they were both very good sophomore running backs, which further shows Howard's tremendous depth in the backfield, they have running backs that are 2nd and 3rd string that could easily start anywhere else.

Rico Council is perhaps the best running back that is being recruited, receiving heavy D-1A looks, including Colorado, Tennessee, and Florida State

White House will be in good shape the next 4 years. We have a very seasoned & capable bruiser w/speed in Justin West. I heard he is just as fast as Ricky Ladd, but will run all over you. He just doesn't have the "cat like" reflexes of Ladd. There are 2 twin Sophmores (The Paynes') they will be the speed & quikness guys. They will spend time at several different places, including tail back. Then, there's the Freshman - can't remember his name, but we'll here it enough this year. He was a BIG bruising, fast running back last year for the champion white house middle school. No worries about running the ball here! I just hope we can throw the ball down the field - like the old Finch days.

ive been telling people about these guys for a long time now and neither has really had that breakout year yet but again im goin to tell people about them once more because their coach has changed over to an offense where they can better showcase there talent from Bolivar Central Jamarious Barber #8 and Garrick Hall #32 Barber a Senior 5'9 175 4.5 speed Hall 5'9 165 4.39 with bolivar testing out the spread this year i think they will better be able to give these athletes in places where they can make plays so watch out heres open these guys make me proud :D

White House will be in good shape the next 4 years. We have a very seasoned & capable bruiser w/speed in Justin West. I heard he is just as fast as Ricky Ladd, but will run all over you. He just doesn't have the "cat like" reflexes of Ladd. There are 2 twin Sophmores (The Paynes') they will be the speed & quikness guys. They will spend time at several different places, including tail back. Then, there's the Freshman - can't remember his name, but we'll here it enough this year. He was a BIG bruising, fast running back last year for the champion white house middle school. No worries about running the ball here! I just hope we can throw the ball down the field - like the old Finch days.

His last name is Dixon.He rushed for 1279 yards in 7 games.Then there is the FB/LB named Edgar, he was the the bruising running back and loves to hit.The QB has a great arm with a alot of speed as well.The line will average over 200 pds.Not bad for a freshman team!!! Not to mention the fact that coach Short will be returning again to coach these young men ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ive been telling people about these guys for a long time now and neither has really had that breakout year yet but again im goin to tell people about them once more because their coach has changed over to an offense where they can better showcase there talent from Bolivar Central Jamarious Barber #8 and Garrick Hall #32 Barber a Senior 5'9 175 4.5 speed Hall 5'9 165 4.39 with bolivar testing out the spread this year i think they will better be able to give these athletes in places where they can make plays so watch out heres open these guys make me proud :thumb:

How did they do in the spring with thw new O? They have been down the last few years last time they we're realy good is when they has R smith and his brother running the spread.

Zeke Rogers, Chad Coleman, and Bryson Henson will be a solid RB trio at AC this year. Look for the MAVS back in the playoffs behind these guys rushing the ball. By the way, I would take Smith over Rogan.

olHickory has spoken

Edited by oskie

• 2 weeks later...

lipscomb: matt elrod and jeremey holt

Pain train is a smart guy. These two guys are gonna be dominating some children along with kevin davis and zach rogers( 4.5 40 as a freshman, not very many players are gonna be able to catch him.) It's gonna be interesting to see what they're gonna do.

Pain train is a smart guy. These two guys are gonna be dominating some children along with kevin davis and zach rogers( 4.5 40 as a freshman, not very many players are gonna be able to catch him.) It's gonna be interesting to see what they're gonna do.

Elrod is a YES!!! As for Holt I must say that he has all of the potential to be great IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY.