Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

those officials need their license revoked....the tssaa need to pick quality referees for the state tournament because it getting out of hand.....Hamilton beat 5 shelbyville players plus 3 referees opps I mean 3 cheating boy's in stripe shirts....Go Hamilton great season....Hamilton was like Tupac today with Hamiton against the world..... :angry:

Edited by icecold1906

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a great game!!!! when was the last time the 3a championship went to 2 overtimes? did anyone catch the halftime interview with the hamilton coach, class act said "yes sir" a bunch of times to the reporter. i can just imagine what he expects out of his players and you could see that by there demeanor on the court. before anyone thinks i'm from hamiltion just to let you know i'm from the knoxville area and in no way affiliated with that program. just proud to see discipline instilled in players no matter how bad it got.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

Your underachieving, exit after the first game team couldn't get past round 1. That too is called choking.

If I recall Twilley choked against that same team did he not?

I thought both teams displayed class esp with all the emotion on the court.

No technicals.....saw the coaches hugging their players. I liked how SCHS kids on the bench were locking arms. Also liked how the Hamilton bench was doing the cheers with the cheerleaders. There is a reason why these 2 teams made it to the champ game......and it is called DISCIPLINE. Two great reps for the sport. Others could def learn from them.

that was a great game!!!! when was the last time the 3a championship went to 2 overtimes? did anyone catch the halftime interview with the hamilton coach, class act said "yes sir" a bunch of times to the reporter. i can just imagine what he expects out of his players and you could see that by there demeanor on the court. before anyone thinks i'm from hamiltion just to let you know i'm from the knoxville area and in no way affiliated with that program. just proud to see discipline instilled in players no matter how bad it got.

I sure saw him at what he thought was the end of the game, pouting on the bench while his assistants worked the huddle. I am from West Tenn. He needs some emotional discipline. It was a clear foul!

HOW can that out of bounds play be called? And...you "play on" whenever accidental horn blows during live play. Another bad call..Hamilton had a steal and ref blew the whistle to stop play. That could have been huge for Shelbyville.

I dont think Hamilton had a steal before they stopped play there.

Besides, I think there would've been a foul on Hamilton.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

I sure saw him at what he thought was the end of the game, pouting on the bench while his assistants worked the huddle. I am from West Tenn. He needs some emotional discipline. It was a clear foul!

Last time I checked 0.0 seconds left means game over, if your fouled after that I believe it doesn't count correct?