Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

if you will look back i gave stew credit but i guess you skipped over that part

We were lauging at you...I really didn't think ya would post garbage and several others knew you would. Like I said, we gave you a lot of rope and ya hung yourselves. No one will ever believe or respect you.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

We were lauging at you...I really didn't think ya would post garbage and several others knew you would. Like I said, we gave you a lot of rope and ya hung yourselves. No one will ever believe or respect you.

i admitted the man played very hard tonight, which he did. he tried to give his team the victory but just came up short

Guest TheSolidOne101188

No, it is your problem, you absolutely destroyed any respect that you might have with your posts. Folks were there and folks saw it on TV. Shelbyville earned a lot of respect tonight and you guys lost yours.

To be honest, I couldn't care less how much respect I lose posting on a Tennessee highschool sports site. Really I don't care at all. I do think it's pretty funny that you think hating me and posting about how bad me or the siegel nation posters are will change us. How you feel torwards me or the siegel nation doesn't concern me one bit. The only ones who I am concerened with how they feel torward me is the almighty one, my family, and my friends. I don't care about anyone else. So stop waisting your time.

i admitted the man played very hard tonight, which he did. he tried to give his team the victory but just came up short

and all your other crap makes you look like a fool. You really made a huge mistake with your comments tonight. Several people thinks you just want attention, even if it is negative. You really are a sad person. Even your former supporters outside of Siegel buddies are no longer supportive of your actions. You hurt yourself beyond repair.

Guest dare_2_dream

and all your other crap makes you look like a fool. You really made a huge mistake with your comments tonight. Several people thinks you just want attention, even if it is negative. You really are a sad person. Even your former supporters outside of Siegel buddies are no longer supportive of your actions. You hurt yourself beyond repair.

oh no a internet chat forum hates me ... what do i do now?

Guest TheSolidOne101188

LOL, you are a sad case. You spend a lot of ti,e in here, so it must be important to you. You really acted like a fool tonight.

It's not really important. There is just nothing else better to do at 2:30 in the morning and we are bored.

Edited by TheSolidOne101188

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL, you are a sad case. You spend a lot of time in here, so it must be important to you. You really acted like a fool tonight.

its 230 at night ... what else is there to do ... i always act like a fool ... and i love being hated, so bring on all your hatred please wingman