Shelbyville vs Hamilton

mjuhb

Guest dare_2_dream

oh i guess youve seen him play huh.

nope i saw him and sometimes you can tell by looking at someone whether they can play or not and trust me ... he doesnt fit the normal basketball player mold ...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheSolidOne101188

LOL, you are the one that showed hatred.

What you did was lose what little respect you had.

Lol once again we don't want your respect. Your respect stinks.

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL, you are the one that showed hatred.

What you did was lose what little respect you had.

well i made it longer with keeping my respect in tact than you did, so count up another victory for me

Guest TheSolidOne101188

LOL, has nothing to do with me. You guys hung yourselves tonight. No one will ever respect you outside your little clan. You really acted stupid tonight.

Some how, I'm positive I can find respect other places still.

Guest dare_2_dream

LOL, has nothing to do with me. You guys hung yourselves tonight. No one will ever respect you outside your little clan. You really acted stupid tonight.

oh no!!! the end of the world has come. guess im in the club you founded, "we have no respect on the T" ... thanks for allowing me in

Guest TheSolidOne101188

LOL, another lie. I never backed down from you guys. You couldn't bully me. You guys really showed your true colors tonight. I just thought you were smarter that that.

You gave us to much credit, big mistake wingman.

Do the math, yo can only post every 30s ... 268(30) .. you know how much time that is? Why not want respect from a place where you spend SO much time.

Same for you d2d.

I usually only post after 10. So 10am to pm I can find other places.