District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sycamore-josh knight, reece crawford, brian bullard, jacob forbes, brent parker, bryan hawkins, chris mccmaster, winston vaughn, and kyle graham. 5 are starters, 2 r their 2 best pitchers, and one is the best dang courtesy/pinch runner in the state.

Edited by HLfan68

cheatham is losing 4 starters; cochran, casteel, piper, and bell. montgomery central also loses bradley jackson. next year the best team in the district should be harpeth. i dont even think there will be a close second.

I dont really like talking about next year before this one is over with but Harpeth should be set at each position next year and ready to unload. But I am really hoping that the fuse has been lit for this years team and will explode during the next couple games.

with that murderer row of a lineup, i believe harpeth could make alot of noise, if not win state. but if not, they r my #1 pick to win it all next year. and i know wilhite, warren, and walls will be missed. those r 3 very good ballplayers. there r alot of teams losing alot of keys players, especially sycamore with their 9 seniors.