DEFENSE! 3A

WVUmoney09

Guest catfish-hunter

its actually six,.......if you count charles stevens. he started 6 or 7 games on defensive line

I'm not trying to be a wiseguy or nothing man I just want to be sure that I have the correct number of returning starters listed for every team in Region 5-3A. Whether it's 5, 6, or 7 I'll say that it's a whole lot more than Page, Creek Wood, or Cheatham Co. return from last year's teams.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be a wiseguy or nothing man I just want to be sure that I have the correct number of returning starters listed for every team in Region 5-3A. Whether it's 5, 6, or 7 I'll say that it's a whole lot more than Page, Creek Wood, or Cheatham Co. return from last year's teams.

its all good catfish

Catholic loses 3 total starters...and will be replacing last years LBs which was said to be their downfall...I hope they can step up...haha

now cherries that might not be nice to say about their downfall...how would you know if you didnt play on the team? would you do a better job?

now that was funny

Do not get to cocky BB. Pearl is not unbeatable and SHS has a lot of experience returning. Wealth of athletes does not always = victory. There is something called team chemistry. The SHS players are commited to one another and they have some good leaders. I will make no predictions. I will just sit back and enjoy.

if you r george mason than we r florida nuff said

You sure are good at kiddie comebacks. Keep em' up people need a good laugh! :thumb:

I never said they were mason I just made a clear point on how underdogs can win. GEORGETOWN vs. VILLANOVA. there are many more, shall I keep going...................

Edited by WVUmoney09

• 2 weeks later...