DEFENSE! 3A

WVUmoney09

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a bold statement but i like goin out on a limb! Livingston Academy will loose 3 to 4 guys on there defence from this past season! Yes i know you cant replace Cates but everyone else can be! and i look for there D to step it up this coming year! Thats the only way they will have a shot to stay in a game with loosing all but FOUR starters on Offense.... 2 OL is comen back and a FB and WR! Tough year for the Defending State Champs but i believe there D will indeed be pretty good!

Edited by YouWantToBeLikeME

Guest catfish-hunter

This might be a bold statement but i like goin out on a limb! Livingston Academy will loose 3 to 4 guys on there defence from this past season! Yes i know you cant replace Cates but everyone else can be! and i look for there D to step it up this coming year! Thats the only way they will have a shot to stay in a game with loosing all but FOUR starters on Offense.... 2 OL is comen back and a FB and WR! Tough year for the Defending State Champs but i believe there D will indeed be pretty good!

David Lipscomb, Pearl-Cohn, and White House will surely have three of the better defensive teams in 3A next year.

David Lipscomb, Pearl-Cohn, and White House will surely have three of the better defensive teams in 3A next year.

P.C = speed, athletes but will they have a scheme to support them? Probably.

W.H always tough. I have seen them have trouble with spread. Spread is usually tough vs. a 50 front. Should be good as usual though.

fulton is loaded with defense of players look for the falcons to have a state run.......Go Falcons Brandon Winters, Antonio Hamilton, Terrence cobb, and jamichael mathis, of coarse on offense you got the rogan boy, stinson the qb would be a soph, and now he has got a lot comfortable in the pocket, he got the potential to lead them to a state along with freeney, ken tyson and maurice stinson on defense and offense

Catholic loses 3 total starters...and will be replacing last years LBs which was said to be their downfall...I hope they can step up...haha

Agree! Being a die hard LA fan its tough for me to say this but Catholic and Fulton will rule Region 2-3A next fall! with LA having a rebuilding year, and Them two loosing hardly noone who ever wins that playoff game this year wont have to worry about meetin up with LA i dont think so they will go on to win the state tittle! but LA made mircales happen last year maybe they can come out wit a Cinderalla II! :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter

P.C = speed, athletes but will they have a scheme to support them? Probably.

W.H always tough. I have seen them have trouble with spread. Spread is usually tough vs. a 50 front. Should be good as usual though.

I gotta add Greenbrier to my list as well because despite not being the most athletic bunch or the biggest bunch their coaches always find ways to put kids in the right places to make plays. There is no coach in the state the gets the most out of his players than Kirk Williams.