UC BRINGS HOME IT ALL

tookie713

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL UC BROUGHT HOME ALOT, STATE CHAMPS, MR. BASKETBALL WINNER, AND THE BEST CHEERLEADING SQUAD WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Calm down man. That is great and congrats to a great UC team! However you're going a little overboard with the all caps thing. There is more to life than high school sports. I'm not trying to take anything away from you just be a good winner

It was nice of grace to beat humbolt so that UC didn't have to get beat by them again... too bad that UC isn't the undisputed champs- when you lose to a single a team 3 times in one year.... UC should thank grace not trash talk them...

First of all..I'm not from U.C. but I have to admit.U.C. won when it counted...Fact is,we had a very tough district...I see you are from Knoxville ,so I'm assumming you aren't from Humboldt.. Because if you were..As far as thanking Grace for beating Humboldt...Had Humboldt made it...I could say the same thing..Humboldt should thank U.C. for beating Lake Co..And if Humboldt had won....Your comment that U.C. wouldn't be undisputed champs doesn't make since..Let's turn the tables and say that Humboldt would have won the championship...Would they be the undisputed champs?Lake Co beat Humboldt all 3 times....So..again congrats to Humboldt on a great season and to U.C. on bringing home the gold!

It was nice of grace to beat humbolt so that UC didn't have to get beat by them again... too bad that UC isn't the undisputed champs- when you lose to a single a team 3 times in one year.... UC should thank grace not trash talk them...

To be truthful if Humboldt would have played SOME (D) they would have possibly

been playing for the State Title. Simply Grace did not have their shots contested

and the press came in the fourth qtr. To little too late. :lol:

Edited by biggdaddy

WELL UC BROUGHT HOME ALOT, STATE CHAMPS, MR. BASKETBALL WINNER, AND THE BEST CHEERLEADING SQUAD WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, and correct me if i am wrong, but whenever a team wins state, don't the cheerleaders already win best cheer squad at state? I thought it was something TSSAA did for cheerleaders cause no one else cares about them.

Congrats, and correct me if i am wrong, but whenever a team wins state, don't the cheerleaders already win best cheer squad at state? I thought it was something TSSAA did for cheerleaders cause no one else cares about them.

Actually the losing team in the final game usually wins it.

Edited by lovethegame

WOW!!! Calm down man. That is great and congrats to a great UC team! However you're going a little overboard with the all caps thing. There is more to life than high school sports. I'm not trying to take anything away from you just be a good winner

Ha,let somebody talk about OC andremind yourselfof that.