How bout them Liberty Cheerleaders and fans?

P.A.Lin-Z

thats one of the reasons i started rooting for liberty when the game started. i wasnt familiar with them, so i figured i'd just go for mitchell (not to much more familiar with them either). but liberties players played with a bunch of heart, the fans were wild and it was fun to watch. i also liked the chant they did behind the bleaches before they left, showed alot of spirit.

hats off to liberty :lol:

thats one of the reasons i started rooting for liberty when the game started. i wasnt familiar with them, so i figured i'd just go for mitchell (not to much more familiar with them either). but liberties players played with a bunch of heart, the fans were wild and it was fun to watch. i also liked the chant they did behind the bleaches before they left, showed alot of spirit.

hats off to liberty :lol:

Yeeaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I was back there Friday night after the McMinn game when Mitchell's players came out and started throwing and waving their jersies at the Crusader fans.....the fans ran them out of there.....it was awesome. Heart is all we got. Our football coach....Coach Lane was the fan of the game Sat. He's awesome. He was painted up like beetlejuice or something.....

yea...we are crazy...i was right in the middle of it...lol...we basically stand up the whole game and cheer for our team because we feel their hunger and we have that some hunger to prove our school to be taken seriously and I now think we are because I saw folks from JCM, North Side, Madison Academic, Southside cheering with us with in the bleachers. hey tdntn, which chant were, you talking about?

Edited by lilromane

yea...we are crazy...i was right in the middle of it...lol...we basically stand up the whole game and cheer for our team because we feel their hunger and we have that some hunger to prove our school to be taken seriously and I now think we are because I saw folks from JCM, North Side, Madison Academic, Southside cheering with us with in the bleachers. hey tdntn, which chant were, you talking about?

I could be wrong ...but I think it was the Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep chant.

Awesome stuff......people were sayin' they wish they had that one.

The cheerleaders have the "what what what" cheer. Have you heard that one.

Did you hear the one the fans did at the end of the McMinn game?

"We are winning, we are winning

Yes we are, yes we are

Look up at the scoreboard, look up at the scoreboard

Ha Ha Ha....Ha Ha Ha"

It's all in good fun.....when your winning....I guess.

I could be wrong ...but I think it was the Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep Yep chant.

Awesome stuff......people were sayin' they wish they had that one.

The cheerleaders have the "what what what" cheer. Have you heard that one.

Did you hear the one the fans did at the end of the McMinn game?

"We are winning, we are winning

Yes we are, yes we are

Look up at the scoreboard, look up at the scoreboard

Ha Ha Ha....Ha Ha Ha"

It's all in good fun.....when your winning....I guess.

They "Yea" cheer along with that "We are winning" cheers are my favorites. Those are all fan made cheers, i guarantee that. I love it! I remember first "We are winnning" cheer when we beat Bolivar at Regionals. It felt so good!

Edited by lilromane