junior and senior nationals

deaddux

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year they placed a link to results on the information page.

http://www.nhsca.com/events/w20060321_nats...?event_id=20062

the tenn. kids have had what has to be a record day up in Pittsburg, with wrestlers still alive in the quarters tommorrow morning at 9:00 @ 103, 112, 119 , 125 , 145 x 3 , 152 , 160 and 171 - good luck to all, keep up the great representation! - JT

Edited by deaddux

the tenn. kids have had what has to be a record day up in Pittsburg, with wrestlers still alive in the quarters tommorrow morning at 9:00 @ 103, 112, 119 , 125 , 145 x 3 , 152 , 160 and 171 - good luck to all, keep up the great representation! - JT

Is there a link on that page? I didn't see it.

Thanks

this has to be the best showing ever for tenn boys at a national level event of this caliber - i will probably miss someone but the ones i am aware of who will still be wrestling when wrestling resumes friday are -- randolph 103 wrestling for 7th , johnson 125 wrestling for 3rd , 145 toney wrestling for 7th -doster wrestling for 5th and felix wrestling in the championship for 1st (three all-americans in 145 for TN. WOW) 152 waddell wrestling for 3rd and 160 creagan wrestling for 7th

in the sophmore nats119 mang wrestling for 3rd , 135 konz wrestling for 3rd cuthbertson although not a Tn. boy but close by -wrestling in the championship and Tolbert @160 wrestling in the championship for 1st. , @ 189 herrmann for 7th - what a great showing congrats to all place winners and all that chose to go up to pittsburg - great work! - JT

Edited by deaddux

In the Soph. you can all Mang for 3rd at 119 and Herrmann for 7th at 189.

All the Soph. and Jr. wrestlers are making a very very respectful showing for TN

thanks for the additions, with as many kids as we have this year up in pittsburg - hard to keep up with all, and that's a good problem - JT

Congrats to you TN guys!! Awesome showing --- and I agree with deaddux about 145.....3 AA's in one weight is unbelievable!

I hate that Mang faced Keaton Thompson in the freakin' Championship Quarters.

They both go all the way to PA to show that they both belong at the top nationally.

<_<

We ended up with 5 AA's in the Sophomores.

Championship Finals (1st/2nd place) start at 6:00pm Central Time.

119 Keaton Thompson (Alabama) vs Matt Brown (Utah)

135 Chase Cuthbertson (Alabama) vs Donnie Tasser (Pennsylvania)

145 Kyle Cuthbertson (Alabama) vs Ethan Smith (Utah)

All-American Finals (3rd-8th place)

5th/6th place

112 Steven West (Alabama) vs Pat LeVasseur (Minnesota)

*West defeated LeVasseur 3-0 in the Championship Quarterfinals; Good luck in the re-match!

7th/8th place

140 Matt Petkovich (Alabama) vs Beau Sanders (Kentucky)