Fastest players in Tennessee

linebacker

Micheal Vick cannot, I repeat, cannot run the 40 in 3.9. That is rediculous. Nobody in the NFL has ever ran a sub 4 time. I read the other day in an article about how Donte Stallworth impressed scouts by running a 4.3 forty, which made him a probable top-5 pick. The article said that Deon Sanders has the fastest time ever recorded at 4.19 if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gtown23jd

4.1, 6.3, 6.6, 6.7 all these numbers and only 2 names... the question is, who can run theses speeds... i know for a fact that gallatin has 3 players that run under a 6.8 60. Jamison Link (4.56: 40 and 6.79 60 (CF)) Wilson Troutt (SS) 6.78 60 and Justin Davis 6.67 60 4.54 40(1 year after surgury of a right torn ACL) so who else has speed?

And how do i know this... I do play for gallatin and I am on of those 3 players mentioned above.

I have a question about that article. If I read it wrong, then please correct me, but why did it say at the beginning that he could play small-college ball at least, and PERHAPS D-1 ball, then later it said he will go in the third round in the 2002 draft making 500,000 plus?...Just a question...

I'd like to know how many times you were dropped on your heads as a baby for those of you that really believe that people can run a 3.9 40.

Guest num22speedster

Running a 40 in 4.1 seconds is world class only. Anyone who can do that in high school would automatically jump into the major leagues, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. I run a 40 in 4.7 and that is pretty fast but I will never expect myself to run it in 4.1 EVER.

i don't think you understand. with a time like that, he would be one of the fastest guys in the world! what is his forty time? if you look above, there is a post about gallatin guys running 4.5 forties which is about as fast as high school players get for the most part. their 60 times are a whole half second slower than this rasheed! what ever source you got is either a misprint, a bad mis time, or a lie. i think you need to measure your 60 yards with a tape measurer rather than stepping it off. please time this guy in a forty if you get a chance. i am interested to find out if this guy is faster than deon sanders, as you claim him to be.

I'm pretty sure Deion could run a 6.29 60, just guessing though. About Rasheed, No that was not a mis time, mis print, he ran it twice at the Doyle Showcase in front of professional scouts. This wasn't him out in the backyard with his buddies. The first time he ran it, he ran a 6.25 and they refused to believe his time, so he ran it again and ran a 6.29. There were many other players at the showcase, though none of them had times close to Rasheed. But you seem to think that 6.29 is world-class speed, he's not a freak of nature or anything, there are many major leaguers who run the 60 with times like this, it's just remarkable that this kid is in high school.