Oakland Football

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach moose coached at lebanon b-4 he came 2 ohs. not only does he know football but he is a man of great courage. i have much respect 4 him. his weight program will help turn ohs around. i wish we had been doin his program when i was @ ohs. it is individualized & that is how players have made such gains. his program with cowans' energy in the weightroom = success. both good hires 4 ohs.

tj, u need 2 quit while u r ahead. u DO know how 2 QUIT, right?

MUCH experience at it i am told. ur choice 2 leave ohs . tip 4 u, coach watson reads this board 24-7. so learn 2 shut ur FAT mouth b-4 it costs u.

Edited by olandpats

coach moose coached at lebanon b-4 he came 2 ohs. not only does he know football but he is a man of great courage. i have much respect 4 him. his weight program will help turn ohs around. i wish we had been doin his program when i was @ ohs. it is individualized & that is how players have made such gains. his program with cowans' energy in the weightroom = success. both good hires 4 ohs.

MUCH experience at it i am told. ur choice 2 leave ohs . tip 4 u, coach watson reads this board 24-7. so learn 2 shut ur FAT mouth b-4 it costs u.

Ur idiotcy kills everyone on this board.....once again the kid didnt wanna play for oakland( i can see why ppl like u) but also 2p and people like him excell in how ohs is truly represented!!!!i think u need to start being a class act and just let people be... i am sure u have made plenty mistakes and someone be there for u why cant u do that for tj or sam....pick them up when they are down unless u think u are above everyone and never make mistakes... u surly wouldnt think that now would u???represent ur school so that people can get the stereotype of oakland being a low-down, no class, thug school-(which it is not)---as people stride to make ohs better(2p) why dont u start doing this

I need to make a correction. TJ did play football for OHS his freshman yr. Now he lives in the Siegel zone. He came back out for OHS right before he moved to Siegel , but felt like he had a better shot at starting at Siegel in both football and in bball. That is why he left us. That is straight from TJ. I wish him well, but I will tell him it is true that both Harris and Watson read the T all the time.......so he better watch what he says .

Edited by 2priceless

I need to make a correction. TJ did play football for OHS his freshman yr. Now he lives in the Siegel zone. He came back out for OHS right before he moved to Siegel , but felt like he had a better shot at starting at Siegel in both football and in bball. That is why he left us. That is straight from TJ. I wish him well, but I will tell him it is true that both Harris and Watson read the T all the time.......so he better watch what he says .

im not tryin to be smart, but im confused what have i said so bad to where i need to watch out?..the whole point in me gettin on cause i was wantin to kno if it were true bout j-wade playin football next yr..my friend told me us wonderin id 2p could let me kno.. but like i said let me kno what im doing so wrong on here? :thumb:

ok i just seen this too..i moved out of the oakland zone at the first of the yr and i tried stsyin at oakland but its just too hard..i was late almost EVERY morning i mean i lived in detetion because of that..its not like oooo i have got to go to siegel..no i just did what is easier for me...but off to sportscom i go.. :thumb:

TJ, you didn't really say a thing that was wrong......was just letting you know to be careful in the future. Some folk who have posted on here have gotten in trouble with Watson b/c he doesn't like his players to post.

I also heard some rumors about Jay Wade going to play some football. That has not been confirmed tho by anyone in authority. Also rumors are rampant that Ryan Stell WILLLLLLL be back for his senior year. He recently was in the Boro and talked to the players and some of the coaches. Now if we could get both of those guys in red, white, and blue...all I can say is YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!! I will let everyoen knw as soon as either of these are confirmed.

TJ, you didn't really say a thing that was wrong......was just letting you know to be careful in the future. Some folk who have posted on here have gotten in trouble with Watson b/c he doesn't like his players to post.

I also heard some rumors about Jay Wade going to play some football. That has not been confirmed tho by anyone in authority. Also rumors are rampant that Ryan Stell WILLLLLLL be back for his senior year. He recently was in the Boro and talked to the players and some of the coaches. Now if we could get both of those guys in red, white, and blue...all I can say is YOWZA!!!!!!!!!!! I will let everyoen knw as soon as either of these are confirmed.

Stell would be great. He is a hard hitter and a leader.

Word is just NOW CONFIRMED/ Mr. Jaffarious Wade is a memeber of the OAKLAND football team. Omg........I welcome him , welcome him, and did I say welcome him!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! This kid is quite an athlete!

fball is going to go absolutely INSANE, folks! :rolleyes:

Now.......we are 1 for 2....... so far.......and if Stell climbs on board......OH MAN!!