Oakland Football

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know the Micheal Jordan story as well.....

off topic but i did a report on michael jordan last year and was suprised to find out how much time his coach invested in him and work michael put in (i think michael used to show up before school hours) to develop him into a great player and he was able to make the team the next year

Edited by tdntn

off topic but i did a report on michael jordan last year and was suprised to find out how much time his coach invested in him and work michael put in (i think michael used to show up before school hours) to develop him into a great player and he was able to make the team the next year

MJ's my hero!

That's what it takes to be a great player. You have to work harder than everyone else.

The last few years there hardly weren't any Seniors on the team. Now they are loaded with them and that brings out some leadership.

You are exactly right. Plus it helps that so many of them are multiple yr starters too. We have some great leadership in this sr class. I also think that so many of the freshmen will not only contribute this fall, but will push the starters to keep their spots.