Region 5-2A in '06?

Well I would certainly hope that last year's Ezell bunch could have beaten Harpeth. I was just trying to say that they'll be better. There's no reason for you to get on here and throw those kids under the bus because they don't have the players that you have buddy. It's pretty sad that you have to brag about overlooking a team in the first half only to rally and beat them in the second half in all honesty. Really now, we are talking about a team that is a combined 1-19 the past two seasons. I could see if you were talking about Goodpasture or DCA :thumb:

Yes, and they will be a combined 2-28 at the end of the 2006 season :thumb:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least as a coach I can be honest about how my team was acting in the first half and not sugar coat it with lies. Harpeth has some good athletes and a big line. Just a tough region to be in from top to bottom. Never threw their kids under the bus. We were sloppy in the first half and came out and played our football the 2nd half and put it away. Just something that happens on a Friday night and you should know that Catfish.

Anybody had any scrimmages or spring practice yet? How is everybody looking, forget Harpeth they are either going to be good or not, didn't have a good season last year and maybe they'll bounce back, nobody knows, just like nobody knew East Robertson would win the region last year with all the private school powerhouses...I know East has 6 seniors and 4 juniors playing baseball right now so they probably want make it to spring practice...6-8 that start, does anybody else have this problem or are yall trying to plan around baseball season??? Give me some input.

Whos your team..

And you cant say catfish is sleeping because you didnt make a good call in girls basketball the whole season.. Your record on picks was about like harpeth's football record.. :P

I called that HHS would be eventually outcoached and it came very true in the Sub-State game vs Ezell. I also called that smoke signals were coming out of HHS and it came true as their Girls BB coach is now without a coaching job. My picks are right on, we'll just have to wait and see about the football prediction.

Let's see that makes Hoganknows--2-0 :thumb:

I called that HHS would be eventually outcoached and it came very true in the Sub-State game vs Ezell. I also called that smoke signals were coming out of HHS and it came true as their Girls BB coach is now without a coaching job. My picks are right on, we'll just have to wait and see about the football prediction.

Let's see that makes Hoganknows--2-0 <_<

YEa you said against chester county they would get out coached and lose what happened...thats right harpeth victory. You said Liberty's coach was a way better coach than junkins and liberty would win what happened.... Harpeth victory. Then McNairy scary would beat Harpeth because they have a better coach... Harpeth victory well thats 0-3. You finally got one right and said Ezell would beat Harpeth which would make you 1-3.

You dont even know what happened with our coach so dont act like you knew that was coming. So your picks werent right on sorry. And he resigned.

As for Harpeth they have a good senior class coming up who will get the lower class stepping up. They have an eighth grade class that won state. They wont be the impact that makes Harpeth 10-0 but they arent going to go 1-9.

Hogandoesntknow who is your team...

YEa you said against chester county they would get out coached and lose what happened...thats right harpeth victory. You said Liberty's coach was a way better coach than junkins and liberty would win what happened.... Harpeth victory. Then McNairy scary would beat Harpeth because they have a better coach... Harpeth victory well thats 0-3. You finally got one right and said Ezell would beat Harpeth which would make you 1-3.

You dont even know what happened with our coach so dont act like you knew that was coming. So your picks werent right on sorry. And he resigned.

As for Harpeth they have a good senior class coming up who will get the lower class stepping up. They have an eighth grade class that won state. They wont be the impact that makes Harpeth 10-0 but they arent going to go 1-9.

Hogandoesntknow who is your team...

Good senior class in what??--Goat milking!!! The eight grade won the state in what??-if your talking about basketball--that would be the "Middle Tennessee"Champs at Blackman.

I do know what happened to your Girls "no longer" basketball coach and your football Indians will still go 1-9. Who are they going to beat besides NCS??

SORRY BUT--Hoganknows!!!!