Region 5-2A in '06?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree 100% coachsmith...this region is one where anyone can come out at any friday night and just beat up on ya...so yeah but whoever comes out on top i want region 5-2A in the state title...i heard goodpasture was really good this year, do you know anything? they only lost 2 linemen, a couple of backs...so there coming back strong

Goodpasture lost a few key players but return a good number from last year. We at Ezell lost some key starters but have our RB and a large line coming back. DCA i think lost alot of talent. Not sure about any one else in the region. Going to be a good year in 5-2A again this year. Should come down to week 10 again.

Edited by coachsmith81

Guest catfish-hunter

Harpeth returns just about everyone to a team that showed serious signs of improvement down the stretch last season. That could be the sleeper team in the region to make a run at the playoffs.

Harpeth returns just about everyone to a team that showed serious signs of improvement down the stretch last season. That could be the sleeper team in the region to make a run at the playoffs.

catfish--You are asleep at the switch lately. Harpeth has about the same chance of making the playoffs as WJ did getting the P/C job.

Guest catfish-hunter

catfish--You are asleep at the switch lately. Harpeth has about the same chance of making the playoffs as WJ did getting the P/C job.

What???? I'm "asleep at the switch" huh????? That's an insult and I'll have you know that I can sue you for slander :lol::lol:

Really, I gotta be biased towards any team in Cheatham County <_<

What???? I'm "asleep at the switch" huh????? That's an insult and I'll have you know that I can sue you for slander :lol::lol:

Really, I gotta be biased towards any team in Cheatham County <_<

Let's just say Cheatham County and Sycamore have alot better chance to make the playoffs in 2006. But, they are in 3A, so we are off base with this discussion. I'll say it will be a few more years before the Indians make the playoffs.

Guest catfish-hunter

Let's just say Cheatham County and Sycamore have alot better chance to make the playoffs in 2006. But, they are in 3A, so we are off base with this discussion. I'll say it will be a few more years before the Indians make the playoffs.

Sycamore has a shot to be very good this upcoming season and Cheatham is a school that has won 25 games in the last three years. I like the Cubs chances as well despite heavy losses to graduation.

Harpeth had Ezell on the ropes last year and played Fairview (who was a good team) tough in the finale. Loope has 'em playing much better.

The reason Harpeth had us on the ropes was 1) due to horrible calls and 2) we were looking past them the first half. But if you noticed the 2nd half was pure domination.

Exactly my same feelings about the Ezell game. Fairview--I don't believe they made the playoffs either. Too many "Goat Farmers" left for the Indians to make any noise in Region 5AA for a long time.

Guest catfish-hunter

The reason Harpeth had us on the ropes was 1) due to horrible calls and 2) we were looking past them the first half. But if you noticed the 2nd half was pure domination.

Well I would certainly hope that last year's Ezell bunch could have beaten Harpeth. I was just trying to say that they'll be better. There's no reason for you to get on here and throw those kids under the bus because they don't have the players that you have buddy. It's pretty sad that you have to brag about overlooking a team in the first half only to rally and beat them in the second half in all honesty. Really now, we are talking about a team that is a combined 1-19 the past two seasons. I could see if you were talking about Goodpasture or DCA :thumb: