Who are the contenders in 14u?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think SSS had a 14u team this year with so many of their girls moving up to 15u. Then I saw that there is an SSS team listed in the 14u's at the Shelbyville Super Regional for this upcoming weekend. Of course, there is the possibility that it could be a 13u playing up, but I doubt it. If I remember correctly, last year Shelbyville had a 13u team that was a "B" team. I'm wondering if what was left of the Nationals qualifying team joined up with the B team and that's SSS representative for the 14u's this year.

The current 14U SSS team has some players from last year's squad but they have another asset forgotten last year. COACHING! Call them "B" if you like. Just bring your "A" game. B)

The current 14U SSS team has some players from last year's squad but they have another asset forgotten last year. COACHING! Call them "B" if you like. Just bring your "A" game. B)

My comment wasn't meant to be insulting or demeaning. That's why I used the quotes ("B"). That's how I heard the team was being referred to at the time.

When our team has been referred to or thought of in a similar manner, I didn't like it either so I understand your response. I don't care anymore, though - like your "bring your A game" comment suggests and what George Mason proves - it's not how people rate you that counts. It's all about what you bring to the court at game time. B)

Who won the 14U Shelbyville super regional? Was the game close?h

The other thread said that TN Elite beat Dayton Lady Hoopstars 54 - 52. It didn't say which TN Elite team (Kirkland or Jackson) though.

Anybody know who the other two teams were in the semi's and the scores in those games?

Edited by philtenn