Dist 3, AA reg 2

the eagle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the rinky dink desk...

WKCS 91.1-FM will be broadcasting tonight's game between Carter and Gibbs beginning at around 7:30. Should be an interesting game and broadcast. If you can't make it to the game try to tune in.

I have been told that folks up in Seymour can pick up our station.

if you could give me a shout out on the radio to the #1 carter hornet baseball fan charles schaad we would like to thank him for all the support ...

I would bet that your #1 fan probably just likes to watch boys in tight pants. He's not there for the baseball he's there for the eye candy.

Seymour wins 3-2. Wil Lynam hit a bomb the 1st inning over the CF fence to get a 2-0 lead. It was 3-0 until the 7th inning with 2 outs and Alcoa hit a homerun to left to make it a 3-2 ballgame. Kraegen Caughron threw a good game for Seymour. Seymour hit the ball well tonight and had the hits when they needed them.

Seymour wins 3-2. Wil Lynam hit a bomb the 1st inning over the CF fence to get a 2-0 lead. It was 3-0 until the 7th inning with 2 outs and Alcoa hit a homerun to left to make it a 3-2 ballgame. Kraegen Caughron threw a good game for Seymour. Seymour hit the ball well tonight and had the hits when they needed them.

No...he threw a great game...they shouldnt have even had the 2 run hr...2 pitches be4 that he shulda been rung up on an outside fastball...but oh well we got the win and put the Tornadoes back on the bus to Alcoa.......D1 WHA??

Great coaching tonight by Seymour, they came in with the game plan of jumping on fastballs early in the count because they knew I like to get ahead with fastballs. Lynum put a good swing on a good pitch that was way down in the zone and that was the difference. I just made my adjustment to late and we couldnt put together any hits tonight, Caughorn threw a great game, he had us baffled all game.

shsbaseball33, who are you, do you even play?