Science Hill @ Knox West

Chizaggi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Knox West looks impressive with their win over CAK and Clinton. science hill lost to catholic and will be heading to Knoxville on Tuesday for the second time. Any comments or predictions on the match?

It is surly goin to be an interesting match to watch and play. Being a lil Bias i m goin to say, SH is goin to get a "W" out of that one.

Prediction: (2-0) SH

I haven't seen Science Hill play this year, but they had a great team last year. We scrimmaged West, and I thought they were one of the best teams we played in pre-season. They have a GREAT outside left mid and forward. This will be a close one. I like and respect both teams, so sorry Chizaggi and Number8, I am not going to call a winner. I'm going for a tie, 2-2. (Chizaggi will get the first one, and Number 8 the second. :blink: )

Good luck, guys. I wish I could watch it.

Guest Number8

I haven't seen Science Hill play this year, but they had a great team last year. We scrimmaged West, and I thought they were one of the best teams we played in pre-season. They have a GREAT outside left mid and forward. This will be a close one. I like and respect both teams, so sorry Chizaggi and Number8, I am not going to call a winner. I'm going for a tie, 2-2. (Chizaggi will get the first one, and Number 8 the second. :wacko: )

Good luck, guys. I wish I could watch it.

Great Outside left huh??? good looks like imma be goin against them, since coach likes to play me left wing now. But i hope the game won't get cancelled cause it looks pretty bad for tuesday.

Edited by Number8

Great Outside left huh??? good looks like imma be goin against them, since coach likes to play me left wing now. But i hope the game won't get cancelled cause it looks pretty bad for tuesday.

If your both are playing left for your team, then you will be on opposite sides of the field. Because your left side goes against their right side and vice a versa.

Guest Number8

If your both are playing left for your team, then you will be on opposite sides of the field. Because your left side goes against their right side and vice a versa.

:thumb: yea i realised that after i posted, and didn't feel like deleting it. thanx for clearfying thou

I haven't seen Science Hill this year yet, but I know they will be good. My prediction is a 1-1 tie.

Ahhhhhhhhh. That is a good guess,in fact probably close, but West is stronger than Science Hill this year and West will surprise many, but this won't be one, I really see this with Science Hill struggling to score but will call it

West 2 Science Hill 1