Shelbyville

turbo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Williams? How successful has he been and where the heck is he currently coaching?

'THEY' (Brothers) are currently assistant Coaches at Blackman High school. What gives them an edge some are speculating on is the fact that their father is already the AD or something at Shelbyville.

Some are speculating that Coach Rankin is going there also, but I do NOT think they can or would afford to hire him.

Some have also speculated that Coach Crawford is in the mix also. If so my main question is 'Why'?

With all three possibilities the thing I have found interesting is the fact that they ALL have Coaching ties with Rutherford County at one time or another.

'THEY' (Brothers) are currently assistant Coaches at Blackman High school. What gives them an edge some are speculating on is the fact that their father is already the AD or something at Shelbyville.

Some are speculating that Coach Rankin is going there also, but I do NOT think they can or would afford to hire him.

Some have also speculated that Coach Crawford is in the mix also. If so my main question is 'Why'?

With all three possibilities the thing I have found interesting is the fact that they ALL have Coaching ties with Rutherford County at one time or another.

Crawford did inquired. His dad was once the coach at Shelbyville. Jimmy Williams is in admin at Shlbyville and very well respected. The Williams brothers have a lot of experience and are fine young men. They were thrilled to be coaching together at Blackman. It was important to them to be together.

One possible reason is that the principal is a graduate of Riverdale and has very strong ties in Rutherford County. Another reason is that he was on Tom Crawford's staff at Shelbyville in the 1980's. Ron was also on that staff and is also a former player and graduate of Shelbyville. However, they probably can't pay Crawford what he is making at Brentwood.

One possible reason is that the principal is a graduate of Riverdale and has very strong ties in Rutherford County. Another reason is that he was on Tom Crawford's staff at Shelbyville in the 1980's. Ron was also on that staff and is also a former player and graduate of Shelbyville. However, they probably can't pay Crawford what he is making at Brentwood.

I am not sure they are that far off with the salary. If they want Crawford and he wants to come, they may be able to work it out.