sycamore track

War Eagles

this thread is more serious than the sycamore track team.and i might mention zack holden finnishe 2nd next to the mba kids at the meet last thursday and kc littlejohn finished 4th in the discus with a throw of 110 ft. today we are gonna slaughter creekwood and the other school thats gonna be there

Do ya'll even go to any big meets? i don't think so ya'll go to little meets like Hickman county and Davidson Academy the only big meet ya'll have is Austin Peay. There is no competition at those little meets but if you slaughter teams at big meets then you can start talkin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well today we are running aganst usn and ezell harding. saterday we are goin to the rossview invitational.

The only big meet that I think ya'll have that alot of comp will be there is the Buster Relays. So what happened with Sycamore coming to the Austin Peay meet last Friday?

if were talking about the same friday (4/7) then the weather was horrible. i can show u the pictures of cheatham county BEING RIPPED APART by tornadoes and the baseball sized hail......but yeah the weather wasnt that bad. good point.

Well it was suppose to be on the 7th but they rescheduled it to that next friday.

Sycamore did not look that good at the rossview invitational, but they may do ok in A-AA. where was all the speed and the distances in the throws? i was waiting for them!

sycamore may be a good team but i don't think they are even the best in their section let alone state. they'll have a tough time with page who is loaded from sprints to distance to field events.

• 2 weeks later...

Sycamore Track Haha they don't even have a track at their school they came to practice with Harpeth at our track one day their coach tried to show off and run all their butts of and Harpeth finished 1 2 3 in all of the drill all i can say harpeth may not be the fastest or the best but we are the best conditioned school in Sycamore's district let alone Harpeth only has 9 ppl on their team so Sycamore at practice got beat by 1/3 of Harpeth's Track Team Sycamore had one male sprinter and he ran the 200. He (Austin Lohin) placed 5th or 6th. He got beat by 2 Creek Wood runners 1 Mont. Central runner and a Harpeth runner this topic is rediculous. But I guess this is the only thing Sycamore can talk about since their boy's b-ball coach and their wrestling coach got arrested and their baseball team got put out by Harpeth they can still talk about football and if they wanted 2 the could talk about girl's basketball wait we're probably takin their coach so have fun braggin about track and football and im sure if it wasn't for that one blonde chick on y'all's team y'all wouldn't be crap. As for with Littlejohn James Johnson from Harpeth can and has dominated him in shotput and discus I mean District Champ in Discus and runner-up in shot nice try. Maybe he was rattled and scared since all the ppl he was talkin trash to during basketball was there b/c we were deffinately calling his name and he didn't seem to answer maybe he's a sore loser. But well that's about it

Edited by K-Town Killa 11