timbdp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if maplewood beats tullahoma but loses to either hillsboro and whites creek

then if tullahoma beats both hillsboro and whites creek

maplewood gets the tie breaker

How do you automatically assume that one????? Maplewood has a very difficult non-region schedule that includes the likes of McGavock and Pearl-Cohn. Both of those games are tossups to say the least. Overall wins might not be the Panthers best way to try and win this region on a tiebreaker.

With that said I do see Maplewood going perfect in the region with wins over both Whites Creek and Hillsboro (the two teams they couldn't get by last year). Their biggest test will be against Tullahoma but judging by the way Holt ran all over them last year I believe they'll have the edge in that contest as well.

How do you automatically assume that one????? Maplewood has a very difficult non-region schedule that includes the likes of McGavock and Pearl-Cohn. Both of those games are tossups to say the least. Overall wins might not be the Panthers best way to try and win this region on a tiebreaker.

With that said I do see Maplewood going perfect in the region with wins over both Whites Creek and Hillsboro (the two teams they couldn't get by last year). Their biggest test will be against Tullahoma but judging by the way Holt ran all over them last year I believe they'll have the edge in that contest as well.

i think overall record is the 2nd tie breaker and 1st is head to head