Who will be playing for 5A title this season

timbdp

the only other sport i can c football players playing is track and baseball and if there teams aint any good then they might be over but would they not come back to football or just wait for summer

Hey Spear...soccer and Lacrosse will go to their respective playoffs....will miss spring...most of fball guys are spread across Lacrosse...some soccer some baseball, and some track....not a lot left.....over half the starters are out

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

werent at full potential last year and that didnt keep us from putting a whooping on franklin 70-0. expect to see the goose egg again, but the new O will still be in testing stages so im not expecting 70 on the board. also we might be without a few other key guys due to track (im not sure i'll have to wait and see what SCN08 says about that if they are participating in spring or not) but dont expect to see that hold riverdale back :thumb:

You are talking about Franklin County...right? Let's be clear You would have lost to Franklin....they were the second best team in the state last year

You are talking about Franklin County...right? Let's be clear You would have lost to Franklin....they were the second best team in the state last year

oh really now? no mistake, FRANKLIN. they got tossed in 2004 in the blue cross bowl by riverdale 35-7, a short 6 months later in spring get whomped 70-0. dont mean to sound so harsh, but i find it HILARIOUS that you said we would have lost to them and crushed them 70-0.

not that it really matters, but franklin was probably 6th in the state (5A) in my book last year...riverdale, oak ridge, ravenwood, ridgeway, brentwood, then franklin. even after last years final results i stood by my list, but it definately opened my eyes that any team could win on any given night, you just hope its your team.

No not franklin and there is no way we would have lost to franklin in the regular season and yes 70-0 is the right score crushed them :D and no they werent the second best team last year

not if they play like they did 2night <_<

new defense new coaches and no sonny!!!!so i dont care about to night we havent practiced in 4 days and still got beat by 1 but every year that happens lc comes here and win then we dog them in the playoffs...idc what happened 2 night the season will b different, trust me yall wait till that spring practice and see what it is like the first couple of series...its just spring glad it happened now!

new defense new coaches and no sonny!!!!so i dont care about to night we havent practiced in 4 days and still got beat by 1 but every year that happens lc comes here and win then we dog them in the playoffs...idc what happened 2 night the season will b different, trust me yall wait till that spring practice and see what it is like the first couple of series...its just spring glad it happened now!

what yall talking about ? <_<