Sycamore vs. Creekwood

War Eagles

sycamore is overated..

i agree they dont have very much depth in pitching and only 1 pitcher that can change a ball game around and about 3 others, and HLfan if your talking about them being immature arent you the one who is being a sore loser, just accept the fact that everyone loses. They are a good ball club though dont get me wrong. Congrats to creekwood on the win.

Well i am not exactly sure that the coaches were mad about cheering as much as they were about the heckling. As i said on the other post there was plenty of it going around for both teams. Two very competitive teams going head to head stuff like that is going to happen. I don't think any less of anyone. I am glad that the competitive spirit is there. To me that shows how bad each person wants it. Having said that, i believe that both teams are well disciplined but no coach is going to try and kill the competitiveness of the players that makes the games so enjoyable to watch.

i could really care less if creek wood won. i dont really care if sycamore wins the district. dont get me wrong it would be nice. but id rather see them in region or substate or something. and those punks r good but theres no reason mccanless should be looking back at sycamores fans and talking to them. theres no reason theil should be staring people down. especially when that persons bullard and he just crushed a line drive off u, just happened to be right at the LF. so once again no sour grapes here. if mccanless and thiel werent jerks id be congratulating creek wood and a hard faught win.