Hr leaders

pistons30

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Christian is a school, not a player.

Not sure on Ooltewah's total, but Burke has 9 himself...Markum has 5....Woods has 2....Howard, Hydas, Williams at least have 1 each.

Are they not walking him? That is surprising he is getting that much to hit... Does Kyler want to be a hiter or pitcher at the next level, or if he had to pick???

Garrett Flatt from Culleoka has 7 HR in 9 games

Let them come hit 9AAA pitching. I remember a year or two ago when a single A school was talking about how many home runs one guy was hitting....then they faced someone throwing only 85mph that completely stopped them. The next day in the paper the coach was quoted as saying they were used to seeing 75 mph pitching. Some of these schools are unfamiliar to me, but I have to wonder what kind of pitching they are seeing. Anyone know what some of these kids batting averages are, or are they just swinging for the moon on every pitch?

How about these guys as your #3 and #4 hitters.

#3 Lockwood 6 HRs .4412 in 13 games

#4 Lucas 8 HRs .6410 in 13 games

Mostly all have been against AAA pitching. They have knocked in 55 RBIs between them. These seniors have been having a banner year so far. :lol:

Edited by Baseballmad