Hr leaders

pistons30

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unicoi County Field

How big is this field or how big was this field.

Unicoi County has 6 players in the top 8 in Tennessee HR in

a single season.

Sounds a little strange to me.

That team was unbelievable! They also hold Runs scored records and many, many others! I coached with a guy who went there during that stretch! He said it is still the most unbelievable baseball team he has ever seen!

• 2 weeks later...

its not like single A players are playin in someones backyard or somethin, we still play summer ball and stuff with kids from AAA schools and have the ability to be just as good as them a kid who plays A actually got MVP of the league. we work our butts off in the offseason just like they do too its not like we go out there and slack off all day.. single A pitchers have as good a pitcher as a AAA school would but just not as many of them as a AAA school because of the small school size, we still see low to mid-80's sometimes and maybe even faster from time to time.. i'm not sayin we'd be jackin em out everyday cuz we dont see someone throwin 85 everyday and arent really adjusted to it. but dont think we have teams of players who couldnt play on a AAA team just because of our school size. thats all i gotta say about that, back to the topic.

This was a good post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...