Macon Co./Jonathan Hudson

crazyvolfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Last I heard on the radio, they still haven't found him. The team with the sonar equipment is there now.

I've never met Jonathan once in my life but I do know that he is an outstanding football player.

Is Jonathan, the brother of Jason Hudson? He coached Middle School football there,and played there in the mid 90's. A prayer for the family will go out from my house.

No he is not the brother of Jason Hudson.

Update: They are still looking for Jonathan. People have been searching all day.

Divers have made several dives on spots that depth finders have spotted something.

A sonar equipped boat was suppose to come today, but it was busy at another place and will not be available until Friday and/or Sat, if needed.

Several people have drug parts of the lake near the scene. The water clarity was 15- 20ft clear, then became murky. But they are actually diving in 140ft water now. A helicopter is standing by for the divers in case they come up to fast or should need it.

That is all I know for now.

Just keep praying people!