pitchers to watch

bLiNg bLiNg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knoxville area: Brittany Hollifield (Alcoa), Riley Isham (Kingston), Shelley Fagg (Heritage) and Mandy Brockman (CAK).

I have never heard of these girls, what age are they , what age group did they play in travel and for team? What is their record to make you think they are the best?

Riley Isham (Kingston), Shelley Fagg (Heritage) and Mandy Brockman (CAK).

I have never heard of these girls, what age are they , what age group did they play in travel and for team? What is their record to make you think they are the best?

Hollifield (SR) signed with Coastal Carolina.

Fagg (Jr) pitched for the Maryville Magic 5 or 6 years and last year for the Diamond Dodgers Gold 16u.

Broackman (JR) pitched last year (and will this yr) for the Magic Gold 18u and has helped CAK make the state tournament the last 2 (maybe three) years and picthed for them as an 8th grader. Magic Gold 18u is most likely the best travel team in the Knoxville area and plays mostly exposure tournaments.

Isham (Jr) has played for the Diamond Dodgers since she was 9 or 10 (last year for the 18u Gold).

Not sure about their records but my daughter has caught for Fagg, Isham, and Brockman in travel ball and they are among the best in the Knoxville area.

Brittany Hollifield-Plays for Alcoa (not sure what summer team) but she is an awesome pitcher, she has speed and control and has made a huge Impact on the success of her High School team-She is a Senior this year and signed with Coastal Carolina already.

Have heard of the other girls but can not comment not seen alot of either.

Amanda Lindsey from St. Benedict is having a great year, again. She went 32-5 last year and is something like 8-1 or 2 this year.

The best pitchers we have faced:

Cat from Riverdale

The Waters girl from Soddy

Julie from Brentwood

Edited by sbafan

Juile form brentwood Fast great location, good rise

Devon from Goodpasture fast, good rise great change, lots of junk

Kyra Lee Boyd ???????????

Waters form soddy junk ball pither will screw up a batters mind real fast

Haily Rutledge from FCA great rise, will eat you up with a curve. lot of off speed

Shelby Morris MJ fast rise rise rise, change, her size will intimadate

I watched them all pitch in travel ball last summer, all have the right stuff to go far, most are young. Devon 10th Juile11th i think, Waters ? Haily 11th Shelby 10th

Edited by doorbell

Holly Thomas from Ooltewah has the potential to be the best in a long time from the chattanooga area. She pitches for my sisters summer team (Eagles-Pickett) and flat out dominates about 90% of the time. She's only a sophomore but I've seen her since she started pitching at 9 and has all the potential in the world. Hopefully she'll mature well and take care of business.