Huntsville Tournament

Readthefield

Great tournament this weekend in Huntsville. Good teams from multiple states. Who will win? Any thoughts on the weekend's games?

Grissom always looks good on paper and they always seems to be well coached but they tend to be beaten more times than not against quality Tennessee soccer teams as shown by last year and by their loss already to Brentwood. Brentwood may be a good team but I guess we'll see what Grissom is made of this weekend as they begin the tourney playing ECS who in the past has had some good teams. The hard part to evaluate is they play mostly AL teams and for the most part they are very weak in comparison to the competition that is found in Div. II TN for the most part.

It looks like Grissom did okay against ECS... 7-0. Wow. Does anyone know how Father Ryan did against Grissom in the semifinals?

What was the outcome??? How was the team from Oklahoma?? I know that they have a strong select/travel-state program. Was the game cancelled due to weather?

What was the outcome??? How was the team from Oklahoma?? I know that they have a strong select/travel-state program. Was the game cancelled due to weather?

father ryan got blasted by grissom 6-2 in the semi-final but they got 3rd place and norman north oklahoma won the tourny