BIG STICKS!

pain train

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most difficult feats in baseball at any level is to "hit for the cycle". On Wednesday 29th at CPA Lipscomb senior (RHP) Taylor Merry did just that. Going 5 for 6 he hit 2 singles, 1 double, 1 triple and a home run. Great job! The Mustangs defeated CPA 13 - 5.

Yea i heard he is really stepping it up for his senior year. He is gonna be a key factor in Mustangs lineup.

One of the most difficult feats in baseball at any level is to "hit for the cycle". On Wednesday 29th at CPA Lipscomb senior (RHP) Taylor Merry did just that. Going 5 for 6 he hit 2 singles, 1 double, 1 triple and a home run. Great job! The Mustangs defeated CPA 13 - 5.

Wow....congrats. I did it in softball 1 time and I had a big head for about a month, couldnt imagine if I would have done it in baseball.

But anyway......Jonathan Keck from Lexington has a hot bat, and they mesaure his HRs in yards now instead of feet.

Wow....congrats. I did it in softball 1 time and I had a big head for about a month, couldnt imagine if I would have done it in baseball.

But anyway......Jonathan Keck from Lexington has a hot bat, and they mesaure his HRs in yards now instead of feet.

PrepFanatic, Congrats on the softball "hit the cycle" I would think it's harder in softball due to the short fence. The triple must be almost impossible!!