College students

Tin-Man

hey i just thought it would be nice to know who is signing up to play in college and were they are going, so we can keep up with our favorite opponents.

so please tell, or even if you plan to play but don't know were you want to go for sure, you can post your interests and maybe some one can help you make up your mind, maybe someone has experience with that collegeand can tell you about it.

I myself and trying to get with Cumberland College, but it is not a done deal yet, so there are still other options.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i just thought it would be nice to know who is signing up to play in college and were they are going, so we can keep up with our favorite opponents.

so please tell, or even if you plan to play but don't know were you want to go for sure, you can post your interests and maybe some one can help you make up your mind, maybe someone has experience with that collegeand can tell you about it.

I myself and trying to get with Cumberland College, but it is not a done deal yet, so there are still other options.

I play at cumberland. what high school do you play at and when are you coming up to cumberland to visit?

I have been offered to play at Christian Brothers University, Rhodes, Union , and Lambuth... I havent made up my mind yet but leaning towards Rhodes for the better education.. Gotta get into med school ya know

Lamuth is a talanted squad. union is pretty good and christian brothers can be dangerous

i already visited, i am not allowed to play highschool this year, TSSAA rules; but i did play for Bearden last year.

i should visit again sometime, i guess

i like your team's style and the coach.

i heard that you all have a scrimmage with carson newman, do you know when that is?

Poteete from Madison is going to FHU in Henderson

i already visited, i am not allowed to play highschool this year, TSSAA rules; but i did play for Bearden last year.

i should visit again sometime, i guess

i like your team's style and the coach.

i heard that you all have a scrimmage with carson newman, do you know when that is?