The wild wild west

madisonLB

What two teams do you guys think are coming from the west and going to A/AA state tournament?

madison posted its fifth win of the season today with a 1-0 win against northside... madison missed a penalty and had 17 shots when northside had 2, but it was 1-0 so anyways, just answer the question above^

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What two teams do you guys think are coming from the west and going to A/AA state tournament?

madison posted its fifth win of the season today with a 1-0 win against northside... madison missed a penalty and had 17 shots when northside had 2, but it was 1-0 so anyways, just answer the question above^

My vote goes to Madison and D-burg. Because.... Westview is too young, USJ has a weak keeper, Sheffield has played too inconsistent and I gave a lot of thought to Haywood but that 3-2 win to trenton was too close for me-Madison and D-burg have teams with the most seasoned and experienced players. Both teams have a majority of players that played travel soccer and are ready for a run at state. :thumb:

My vote goes to Madison and D-burg. Because.... Westview is too young, USJ has a weak keeper, Sheffield has played too inconsistent and I gave a lot of thought to Haywood but that 3-2 win to trenton was too close for me-Madison and D-burg have teams with the most seasoned and experienced players. Both teams have a majority of players that played travel soccer and are ready for a run at state. :thumb:

there is no doubt that madison and dyersburg are great teams, but usj still is very good and dont concede many shots so whether their keeper is good or not they have a possibility just like madison and dyersburg, and haywood has yet to play anyone good, so it is tough to tell, and sheffield tied haywood in the jamboree, but i am anxious to see results when haywood and sheffield play a top class A/AA team

there is no doubt that madison and dyersburg are great teams, but usj still is very good and dont concede many shots so whether their keeper is good or not they have a possibility just like madison and dyersburg, and haywood has yet to play anyone good, so it is tough to tell, and sheffield tied haywood in the jamboree, but i am anxious to see results when haywood and sheffield play a top class A/AA team

I agree with you, USJ and Dyersburg played to a 1-1 draw in the Jamboree and Dyersburg was missing 2 starters, that includes the starting keeper. Sheffield is obviously very inconsistent which to me, makes them incredibly dangerous. They played Bartlett to a 1-1 draw and then they turned around and lost 4-0 to Kingsbury, they also tied Milan 2-2 in the Jamboree. Because of this, I think that Haywood will get that other sub-state spot along with Madison...On the other side I take Dyersburg and USJ, just because Westview is too young. I'm not ruling Sheffield out...when is Madison playing Haywood?

I agree with you, USJ and Dyersburg played to a 1-1 draw in the Jamboree and Dyersburg was missing 2 starters, that includes the starting keeper. Sheffield is obviously very inconsistent which to me, makes them incredibly dangerous. They played Bartlett to a 1-1 draw and then they turned around and lost 4-0 to Kingsbury, they also tied Milan 2-2 in the Jamboree. Because of this, I think that Haywood will get that other sub-state spot along with Madison...On the other side I take Dyersburg and USJ, just because Westview is too young. I'm not ruling Sheffield out...when is Madison playing Haywood?

madison plays haywood on april 18th... starting april 11th madison does not have an easy game for the rest of the season, they start on the 11th with liberty then they play westview, then haywood, then usj, then westview and milan and jackson christian in best of the west, then dyersburg, madison should win best of the west but besides that, they have a hard schedule coming up very soon

madison plays haywood on april 18th... starting april 11th madison does not have an easy game for the rest of the season, they start on the 11th with liberty then they play westview, then haywood, then usj, then westview and milan and jackson christian in best of the west, then dyersburg, madison should win best of the west but besides that, they have a hard schedule coming up very soon

Dyersburg plays Ridgeway at home tuesday..big game, I think the two teams are a lot alike, should be a great game. Ridgeway will be playing Bartlett the day before and will have to make a long trip up to Dyersburg the next day..so they could be pretty banged up and tired. I dont know what the outcome will be, but it should be a fun game to play in and watch.

I think Dyersburg could go all the way as long as they don't let their Achille's Heel get in the way. many members of the team have a problem with their tempers and when things go wrong the tempers flair and they stop working as a team. They have the potential to go all the way if they can just keep their cool.

I think Dyersburg could go all the way as long as they don't let their Achille's Heel get in the way. many members of the team have a problem with their tempers and when things go wrong the tempers flair and they stop working as a team. They have the potential to go all the way if they can just keep their cool.

thats true, very true...where are you from soccerfan?