Rankings week of 4/2-4/8

mjuhb

:thumb: So u think u can go against us again huh? I hope we will play in destrict, cause i asure u things will get ugly. We did not do too good yesterday, but ur defence was weak, and next time i make sure i don't miss the goal like that. so just pray u miss us in the districts.

What i m sure u saw me on the field, but what # were u? I just hope u were defending me, and besides i didn't see any impressive players on D-B.

Number 8, this has been the story of the year for Science Hill. You have made excuses about how you have had bad games. Every time you play it's, we should have scored 5 goals but you only score 2. And I had this chance and that chance, but you only scored 2 goals against a decent DB and if I recall correctly you all only put in 2 against Elizabethton. I understand that you may not be playing up to your potential, but don't sit around and whine about how you should have scored multiple times. Good luck to you and the rest of the Toppers throughout the season and be thankful that you have Eddie Yah, because he is such a dynamic offensive weapon.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Number 8, this has been the story of the year for Science Hill. You have made excuses about how you have had bad games. Every time you play it's, we should have scored 5 goals but you only score 2. And I had this chance and that chance, but you only scored 2 goals against a decent DB and if I recall correctly you all only put in 2 against Elizabethton. I understand that you may not be playing up to your potential, but don't sit around and whine about how you should have scored multiple times. Good luck to you and the rest of the Toppers throughout the season and be thankful that you have Eddie Yah, because he is such a dynamic offensive weapon.

Listen punk so u play for elizbethon. They only had ONE shot on our goal, and u wanna tell me u guys did good against us. I WILL pick up my game, So don't come here attacking me, who the heck u think u talking to anyways. I haven't seen any decent players on Elizabethon except some of ur forewards, so just Back off.

Edited by Number8

Listen punk so u play for elizbethon. They only had ONE shot on our goal, and u wanna tell me u guys did good against us. I WILL pick up my game, So don't come here attacking me, who the heck u think u talking to anyways. I haven't seen any decent players on Elizabethon except some of ur forewards, so just Back off.

Calm down, Number8. Let your play do the talking. I am looking forward to our game. Keep your head, and play like you know how to. Good luck.

8, I am not trying to attack you in anyway, I am just stating what you have stated about previous games. Maybe things are still not clicking and you will have a breakout game against Webb or CAK so if you can play as you are supposedly capable of then your time will come and I will have no reason to doubt you.

Guest Number8

8, I am not trying to attack you in anyway, I am just stating what you have stated about previous games. Maybe things are still not clicking and you will have a breakout game against Webb or CAK so if you can play as you are supposedly capable of then your time will come and I will have no reason to doubt you.

I said before this is my first year playing high school soccer. Now i had 3 bad games and i will write it on here, so people don't get the wrong idea about me, and i had a good game against D-B and i hope i can pick up from there. So now that i come and state how i played, i m being accused of whining??? I have nothing to prove to anyone, and the only reason i m playing is to prove myself something.

He complimented your team my friend. Take it easy. I don't think he ever made a personal stab at you. The last thing you want is the BigG express rolling through this thread..

BigG who is that? I ain't scared. :lol:

Watch it, or I will sick Hoya on you.

I agree with LCsoccer... Number8, the guy was extending an olive branch to you. Take it and move on. Let's not get into a chest thumping match on here. That is what reaction does. :(

Guest Number8

Watch it, or I will sick Hoya on you.

I agree with LCsoccer... Number8, the guy was extending an olive branch to you. Take it and move on. Let's not get into a chest thumping match on here. That is what reaction does. :lol:

Listen I don't care..... if he tells me that i "whine" about my bad games he will surely get a reply about it. It just seems to be that i m the only player getting attacked here for i don't even know why...SO i mma reply to all of the commants directed towrads me... And the argument was over in my opinion so i don't know why u had to reply to me about it.