McCallie Mid South

panfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest professorX

I was just looking at the results page link I posted and realized there are no team scores listed. I can post those from the newspaer if you are interested.

Guest professorX

No problem. here are the team scores. Some of the scores were not listed (the local paper has many shortcomings...) so they are indicated by an "NSL" instead of a score. I guess if ti really mattered to you, you could check the results page and score it yourself....

boys listed first and then girls.

Boys

1)Baylor: 111

2)MBA: 91

3)McCallie: 61.6

4)Landmark Christian: 59

5)Brentwood Academy: 48

6)Notre Dame: 41

7)Lovett: (NSL)

8)St. Pius X: 31

9)USN: 10

10)FRA: 18

11)Darlington: 6

Girls:

1)Harpeth Hall: 129.66

2)Brentwood Academy: 99

3)Landmark Christian: 78

4)Baylor: 66

5)St. Pius X: (NSL)

6)USN: (NSL)

7)Darlington: 15

8)Woodward Academy: 14.5

9)Notre Dame: 14

10)Whitfield Academy: 8

11)GPS: 5

11)Lovett: 5

(tie)

13)DCA: 2

Guest kenwoodrun

Thanks so much for results, they are so hard to become on the net. How about the high hurdle time from Brentwood Academy's Miss Santi? 14.4 in early April? That is a nice time! And both 3200 and 1600 races looked DEEP, a distance runner's dream.

So does this make Baylor the boys favorite and Harpeth Hall the girls favorite in the state Div II team races? I don't know enough about DII to speculate...opinions, anyone?

oh yea,

you'd have to think Baylor is now the favorite for DII boys. Especially since they won without one of their better runners. Of course, there may be other schools holding out kids to, b/c it is early yet. But, the early odds on favorite has got to be Baylor.

Guest professorX

Going into the State Meet (which is still quite a ways off) I would think Baylor is the Favorite in D II in the East, MBA from the Middle, and I hear some good things about Christian Brothers in the West. PanFan is right, One of Baylor's top runners didn't compete because he sprained an ankle over spring break and they held him out to let it heal, although they said he could have run. Who knows what will happen at the end of May, there are injuries, someone will have a PR when it's least expected and knock somebody out---I think it could be a very exciting, close meet.

[Edited by professorgrunt on 4/8/02 6:05P]

• 4 months later...