Who has the fastest Fastball in the State...

BaseBall's#1Fan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to kno who has the fastest fastball in the state...? It doesnt matter if its wild or what I want to know who has the fastest.. And please tell only if it has been clocked.. Not just you look at it and think

Here are a couple of guys..

Caleb Cothem.. Mt. Juliet- 91-92

????..... #1 from Ravenwood- 91-92

Sonny Gray...Smyrna- 92

Taylor Hill ( I think)... Mt. Juliet..- hit 90 this summer

Hitting 90 once does not mean they throw that consistently . I find it hard to believe that many players throw 90+ . Including some mentioned .

Mark Lamm is not throwing 95mph, if he was throwing that hard he would be drafted this year...Also there would be 8 scouts a game there, like Mikie Minor does about every game....And Mark Lamm is not near as good as Minor..Minor has it all in one package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well thats crazy, cause i heard ur wrong...o wait a minute........o yeah, and you're an idiot.

why do you want to try and get me all worked up mulletman. i know you are probably some no talent player who has nothing better to do except get on here and try and talk yourself up. i actually know the guy who posted that and i was jokin with him so just mind your business and stick to playin the low class ball you play.

why do you want to try and get me all worked up mulletman. i know you are probably some no talent player who has nothing better to do except get on here and try and talk yourself up. i actually know the guy who posted that and i was jokin with him so just mind your business and stick to playin the low class ball you play.

hey, you're wrong again, whatta ya know? i love how you can accuse me of being a horrible player and playing low class ball, despite that you dont even know who i am. good one, you really got me there. i guess when you have already made it known that "urwrong", you can make those assumptions.