Rossview vs. Clarksville

soccer_star06

nice prediction. rossview did win 3-0. it was 0-0 till about the last ten minutes and 2 of our seniors got yellow cards and then i got one for not standing far enough away from the ball and no one asked for 10 yards and the ref didnt step anything off and we fell apart after that. they are skilled as a team but i wasnt that impressed. clarksville will definately take the district

Sounds like a tough loss, Clarksville won their match. Any predictions on tonights match. Rossview plays Northeast, Clarksville plays Springfield, and who do you guys play? I believe you are right Clarksville has the team to beat.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a tough loss, Clarksville won their match. Any predictions on tonights match. Rossview plays Northeast, Clarksville plays Springfield, and who do you guys play? I believe you are right Clarksville has the team to beat.

rossview has already beaten northeast 8-0 i think so probably a repeat on that. Clarksville > Springfield 6-0 . We play sycamore and i dont know too much about them

rossview has already beaten northeast 8-0 i think so probably a repeat on that. Clarksville > Springfield 6-0 . We play sycamore and i dont know too much about them

Rossview and Northeast tied at 2 last night. Clarksville beat Springfield 8-1. How did your game with Sycamore go? I have not seen Clarksville play this year, but I have seen Rossview a few times. If they continue to play like they have been lately I would have to agree with kick1goal, Clarksville will win easily. No doubt Rossview has the talent and potential to win by a few goals, but they aren't playing well right now. I'll be at the game, hopefully Rossview comes to play and it'll be a good one.

Rossview and Northeast tied at 2 last night. Clarksville beat Springfield 8-1. How did your game with Sycamore go? I have not seen Clarksville play this year, but I have seen Rossview a few times. If they continue to play like they have been lately I would have to agree with kick1goal, Clarksville will win easily. No doubt Rossview has the talent and potential to win by a few goals, but they aren't playing well right now. I'll be at the game, hopefully Rossview comes to play and it'll be a good one.

we beat sycamore 2-1 but should have been a lot worse. clarksville high beat us 4-0 last night shoulda been 3-0(anyone at the game will know what im talking about). after playing them i think rossview vs clarksville game could go either way. they are about even in my opinion

both teams have alot of talent but i think clarksville will take back the disrict.i dont think by any means it will be easy for them because of how much of a rivalry exists between these two teams.rossview hasnt been playing great lately but they are garunteed to bring their A game saturday.they just one the district last year and will not want to give it up but they are going to have play a strong clarksville team and im not sure if they have good enough coaching to win,but thats just my opionion

soccerproform, this is up to the team, coaching is established at both Clarksville and Rossview, Clarksville with a strong tradition and Rossview being a new school in its I think 5th year has set a strong case for tradition. On eurosportscoreboard they finished last year rated in the top 10, Clarksville usually is rated in the top 10 so both must have some pretty decent coaches, maybe not the best but good, It will be a contest I am sure, I do know both teams still need to prove themselves in the region and on, I still think Clarksville takes it based on desire by four goals if you read a previous post.

i dont know clarksville lost a close game to hendersonville 3-2.they also played a decent game against brentwood.i think they will surprise alot of people come tournament time but your right they win alot of district titles and dont usually show anything in region.if they want to become one of the top teams in state they have to do more than just beat teams in their district.as for rossview i dont think they play many top ranked teams but they are a young school and i think in the next few years they will start to compete with the big name teams

A friend of mine was at the game and said that Rossview controlled most of the game. Apparently this was opportunism at its finest. It seems to me that Rossview was simply outcoached. He said that Clarksville's goals were both counterattacks and that Rossview passed the ball nicely throughout the entire game. From what I also understand Jamie Clarey was the ref and he did an awful job. Rossview was the better team. What I would suggest to the Rossview administration is to hire a new coach. That guy doesn't seem to get it. From what I understand Clarksville (and Donahue) clearly had less talent and still came out with the W. Whatever you're doing Dave, keep it up because clearly that guy just doesn't have a clue. Good luck to both teams.