Halls Vs. Oak Ridge @ OAK RIDGE 6:00

StriperGuy24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good district game tonight at Oak Ridge. We (Clinton) played Oak Ridge earlier in the season and lost to them 7-4. We also played Halls over spring break and got man handled 20-1. Lockwood pitched against us too then.

My prediction for tonight is going to go with Halls. Oak Ridge does have a solid team, but struggles on the mound. Their pitching staff really hasn't been that strong this year. With Halls ripping the ball, look for a high scoring game from Halls. With Lockwood on the mound for Oak Ridge, they are going to just have to hopefully put the ball in play and wait for Halls to make errors. If Halls defense is solid, should be a pretty easy night.

Halls over Oak Ridge.

I think that the Red Devils will come out on top tonight. And I'll go ahead and call at least two bombs from Lockwood, Lucas, and Borum.

I like the bomb estimate, I would agree with you, but OR's field isn't that short. I would agree with that, but you never know if they will pitch to Lockwood or Lucas? They may walk them intentionally or pitch around them. If it's a close game I would look for that to happen if OR is intelligent.

Good call though. Anytime OR gets beat, we (Clinton nation) love it.

Wow, I'm suprised OR pitched to you guys (Lockwood and Lucas). Either they weren't being very heads up on pitch selection, or the pitcher just missed his spots.

Barley for OR hit a home run for them. He has been playing good all season. He signed with Tusculum earlier in the year.

How many strikeouts did Lockwood have?

Wow, I'm suprised OR pitched to you guys (Lockwood and Lucas). Either they weren't being very heads up on pitch selection, or the pitcher just missed his spots.

Barley for OR hit a home run for them. He has been playing good all season. He signed with Tusculum earlier in the year.

well first of all...lockwood and lucas arent gods...and u can get them out, u just have 2 have a defense behind u...OR pitchers have been struggling from what i can see in the runs they have given up in the last couple games.

Lockwood & Lucas are not gods but geez give them some credit. Lucas has I think 7 Homeruns and has a high .600 batting average. Lockwood has been near perfect on the mound at 5-0 and a threat every time he walks up to the plate.

Why don't you people quit bashing and enjoy other peoples success. Look at all the DB posters early in the season getting on other teams threads and saying how mighty they were. I guess they left Knoxville last weekend humbled a little.

In Oak Ridge's defense they have a solid team and have had a bad couple of outtings against Halls & Central but they just met teams that are hitting the ball well at the moment. The Wildcats will be in the mix come end of year.

12, and were playing good right now dont wry about it JON DOE