Marion County vs. Bledsoe County

Bill#49

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!!...Do you know who pitched for us both games?

Wooden pitched the first game, not sure about the second. Wooden was DH the second game, don't know whats up with that. I mean I know he pitched probably 6 innings the first game and didn't need to play shortstop, but stick him in the outfield. Keep your best players on the field, they need the repitition. Not to mention most of the best players are not Seniors. Young coaches are working hard and are putting the time and effort into the team, but I think they are struggling with the game management a little bit, like when to pull a pitcher(before he gives up 20 runs). I like the coaches and beleive they will turn it around, just get the best kids the playing time. GO BLEDSOE

p.s. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE WONDERING I DON'T HAVE A KID ON THE TEAM.

Wooden pitched the first game, not sure about the second. Wooden was DH the second game, don't know whats up with that. I mean I know he pitched probably 6 innings the first game and didn't need to play shortstop, but stick him in the outfield. Keep your best players on the field, they need the repitition. Not to mention most of the best players are not Seniors. Young coaches are working hard and are putting the time and effort into the team, but I think they are struggling with the game management a little bit, like when to pull a pitcher(before he gives up 20 runs). I like the coaches and beleive they will turn it around, just get the best kids the playing time. GO BLEDSOE

p.s. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE WONDERING I DON'T HAVE A KID ON THE TEAM.

I agree 100%.....