South Doyle beats Central

40yearoldvirgin..?

South Doyle came out with the same mind set they had against Farr. and beat Central 16-0...the big thing here is there were no homeruns...the kees did an excellent job of hitting the ball and playing defense..... I think they had 13 hits....yet again they put up 10 runs in the first inning...except this time it was 12....Moneymaker did a great job pitching tonite w/ maybe 3 hits and a couple of walks but still a shut out....this was another great win for the kees...they still got 3 games to play this week....be sure to look forward to the games ahead...they will need all 3 of these wins in the rest of this week

Matt Beard started on the mound for Central who ended up hitting 3 people i think before getting pulled out. Central had 3 pitchers in the first 3 innings due to the fact that we they were walking people and hitting people. I think there ended up being 5 or 6 hit batters. South Doyle did a good job of hitting the ball all over the field. Haun or Connely didnt get a hit i dont think or if they did it was 1 because of the pitchers walking or hitting them. Not the best game Central has played but luckily it wasnt a district game and i think they will come back against OR and come out with a victory.

Matt Beard started on the mound for Central who ended up hitting 3 people i think before getting pulled out. Central had 3 pitchers in the first 3 innings due to the fact that we they were walking people and hitting people. I think there ended up being 5 or 6 hit batters. South Doyle did a good job of hitting the ball all over the field. Haun or Connely didnt get a hit i dont think or if they did it was 1 because of the pitchers walking or hitting them. Not the best game Central has played but luckily it wasnt a district game and i think they will come back against OR and come out with a victory.

Hawn and Conely both got hits...they both were 2 for 4 w/ Hawn being walked and hit and Conely bein walked twice

Edit: conley and hawn were hitless.hawn was 0-0 and conley was 0-1.both reached several times though in a good performance by SD

Edited by 40yearoldvirgin..?