Coach Pruitt leaving?

PHS99

I know Coach Pruitt he is the most honost man I have ever met. He has the big heart stern but good heart. I hope the coward who started this post NEVER shows his face near me. That man has done alot for me and there is no way possible I'm going to stand here and let some meat head start crap just because he has an issue with him. A real man or real adult would not start rumors that obviously are untrue so if you are a man or an adult you would tell him your problem with him and not spread it around like a little kid. Grow up!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From that article it looks like that is all she wrote for Coach P in Jasper. Here we go again. More coaching changes than the Alabama football program. It is like a revolving door these days. Who is going to be the head guy? My vote would have to go to Bill.

Brown-noser :D

Stick a fork in him, he's done. BOE voted 3-2, but to be quiet honest if he doesn't want to be here we don't want him. We will get a quality coach who can do the job and will be in it for the long haul. Good luck on the search hope it turns out well. In fact we all may be a little surprised in how many people are interested in this job.

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER