Coach Pruitt leaving?

PHS99

That was your first post on the T...interesting that you would make a negative post like that. It appears you joined the T for a specific reason.

Speaking of a specific reason to join CoachT, how many one word post can you post?. Seems you have short posts on just about every topic on CoachT. Are you trying for a record number of post or what? <_<

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of a specific reason to join CoachT, how many one word post can you post?. Seems you have short posts on just about every topic on CoachT. Are you trying for a record number of post or what? :thumb:

He's either trying for a record number of post or trying to set the record for the number of meaningless comments :D

Pardon me for putting my two cents into this thread. Let me be specific about your claims.

Someone from Marion County has posted on al.com asking about Coach Pruitt returing to Plainview. Don't think that he will get the job, he has been the head coach of a lynch mob after the current coach at Plainview. If I was Coach Pruitt I would stay where I am at because of all the stuff on www.al.com HS football forum for anyone who wants to go there. It has gotten very ugly and whoever they hire will be thrown to the wolves the first season at Plainview.

The coach that got the job over his son three years ago. [b]I understand there was a lot of the same stuff going on when the previous head coach got the job. I believe Coach Pruitt's boy did a fine job of not getting that job. For you that don't know Jeremy Pruitt is the defensive Coordinator at Hoover High school. The have only won 5 of the last 6 state championships in 6A ball in Alabama. Seems like he made the right decision to me. I bet he counts his blessings every night not to be in the mess at Plainview.[/b]

The coach has resigned, however, Funny thing is he hasn't turned in a resignation to the principal. How stupid is that? Resign in the paper and told the boys but not turned in a resignation so the next head coach can be hired. I bet the boys really appreciate that since they should be preparing for next season but instead must live through "As the World turns in Plainview".

Pruitt miscalculated the reaction of the BOE and the majority of the people in DeKalb County. Only a few want him back. Good!!! We will just keep him in Marion County.

According to Pruitt's son ,Jeremy, Coach Pruitt wants to return home, because the people in Marion County are "different", [b]Yea, we are different we have 5 gold balls to Plainview's two silver balls. [/b]

and he doesn't mean in a good way. Pruitt's wife has stated that he doesn't like the people. This is hilarious!! I spend several hours with him every day and he has never once spoken badly of anyone, people from Marion County and even the rednecks in Plainview.

He has stated that the program was nothing until he took the job and turned things around, :thumb::D:) I would match our program up with any that he has been at in his career. 5 gold balls says a lot my friend.

but he just can't stand being there anymore. The only reason I can think of for this point is that he drives an hour to work and an hour home every day because his wife has such a good job in Rainsville. He has a new grandbaby and a terrific grandson that he misses a lot.

Coach Pruitt will do what is best for his family. I have no problem with the man and I can tell you up front that he has no problems with the people at Marion County High School. He is a great coach and a terrific friend and the people at Plainview don't deserve someone of his caliber!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill#49

Bob, I mean Bill you tell em guy! I am afraid he may get Cracked down at Plainview. Bill you better get to teaching. There is no time to play on CoachT.

Don't worry about that Chester. I have busted my rear end all day long!! ;) If you check, the only time I get on this site is between classes.

Edited by Bill#49

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...