Powell @ Clinton

Slick24

Wow....I'm shocked. Five or more runs is quite a defeat.

Might I remind you that we are on a 5 game winning streak. Granite you can say the teams that we have played weren't the toughest of teams, but still the momentum is in our favor. You dropped a very close game to Heritage last night, which will have your team momentum down. You also threw the guy you threw agaisnt us the first time last night, which means you won't be throwing your "ace".

I predicted us to win last time and was wrong. But my overall score prediction was right. It was within two or three runs. I think that it will be the same again tonight, another close game. I'm still going to stand behind my squad.

Clinton over Powell in round 2.

i think that powell should win it pretty easily

I don't see where you get this. They only beat us by three the first time, and it was still a close game. Powell went on a hot streak for a little while, but they have cooled off.

You must think we are going to lay down, since they beat us the first time, and let them slaughter-rule us in the fifth inning. A little update...thats not going to happen. We are ready for them to come to our place, and I think Powell is ready too.

5 o'clock @ Clinon. You want to see a game, come and watch.

I don't see where you get this. They only beat us by three the first time, and it was still a close game. Powell went on a hot streak for a little while, but they have cooled off.

You must think we are going to lay down, since they beat us the first time, and let them slaughter-rule us in the fifth inning. A little update...thats not going to happen. We are ready for them to come to our place, and I think Powell is ready too.

i think the game will be over in 5 innings

i think the game will be over in 5 innings

The game wasnt over in 5, We didnt play a very good game but came out on top so i guess that is all that matters, we left the alot of people on base and late in the game tried to pull a squeez play and the pitcher dove and caught it and then threw the guy out at third that was a very good play. We hit the ball but right at them i think we ended up with 6 hits. Clinton has improved since the first time we played them but they still got awhile to go to be on top, so do we tho good game tonight with the final score 3-2 Powell wins again!

I was wrong again with my prediction, but I would always support my squad. I was right again though, on the score would be within two runs. No the game wasn't over in 5, not even close.

Powell 3 9 1

Clinton 2 5 4

Thats what the box looked like. Both teams played very well. I think it was tougher than Powell thought that it was going to be second time around. I really thought we were going to pull it off for a while, but I knew it was a matter of time before we fell apart. We average on the season 4 errors a game, so we pretty much nailed our average again unfortunetly.

Powell's number 4 hit a shot down the right field line, which was an easy double, but we decided to throw it away in dead territory and give him an in-the-park home run. Didn't help much. Great effort by both teams, Powell wins again.