Best o line in 5-3a next year

lovethegame00

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have to say creekwood thier whole line i six foot and up and 240 and up and their quick all seniors with playing time last year thats with the exception of one player hes 6'1 and about two ten real strong

They used to have a kid that was HUGE!! About 6'6 and probably 320 lbs. Did he graduate?

• 2 weeks later...

Marshall counties o line should be very good we have three 300 lb linemen and 2 quick 200 pounders at gaurd also 3 out of the 5 bench presses 300 lbs plus! and 2 of then spuat over 500 and the same 2 power clean 250 so we are big strong and quick and also 4 of the 5 started and/or played last year so we have game experience to so we will see how it goes

david lipscomb has the best everything in this region

forget that u are crazy u cant tell me that they have any better running back than Donta Hightower of Marshall County i dont care if he is matt Elrod not taking anything away from him.The qaurterback stinks...period. what about the safety that ran away from Hightower last year any time he came near? i will let you watch the film and see for yourself. so...no you can't say Lipscomb has the best everything.

forget that u are crazy u cant tell me that they have any better running back than Donta Hightower of Marshall County i dont care if he is matt Elrod i will let you watch the film and see for yourself. so...no you can't say Lipscomb has the best everything.

that matt elrod kid u speak of ran for six touchdowns against marshall last year and lipscomb won that game 55-26 according to the scoreboard on coacht and in fact elrod ran all over every team in your sorry region last year and lipscomb killed every team in that region last year by ten or more points and i am sure the coaches at dl have the films to prove that too

that matt elrod kid u speak of ran for six touchdowns against marshall last year and lipscomb won that game 55-26 according to the scoreboard on coacht and in fact elrod ran all over every team in your sorry region last year and lipscomb killed every team in that region last year by ten or more points and i am sure the coaches at dl have the films to prove that too

ok and how much did Donta run for? we never said u didnt beat everyone in the region last year did we? no we didnt so that whole post was pointless! this is a forum about next year and on top of that the o lines for next year and im sorry to everyone who acctualy wanted to post about the o lines of their team i just hate cocky rich people from david lipscomb!

forget that u are crazy u cant tell me that they have any better running back than Donta Hightower of Marshall County i dont care if he is matt Elrod not taking anything away from him.The qaurterback stinks...period. what about the safety that ran away from Hightower last year any time he came near? i will let you watch the film and see for yourself. so...no you can't say Lipscomb has the best everything.

what does this post have to do with offensive lines and next year u idiot u talkin a bunch of stuff about a guy who didnt even rush for a thousand yards last year and u wanna make fun of lipscomb quarterbacks and safety that proves u just arent very bright so b4 u hate on people u need to look at the stuff u post and oh yeah i aint a cocky lipscomb person as u say