Cascade vs. Chapel Hill

FridayMainEvent

Chapel Hill appears to be solid again this year. We are looking foward to the matchup on Monday. Our girls are starting to play better. We dropped an early season game to Richland due to some untimely errors in the last inning, but the girls have recovered well from that disappointing loss. We haven't been challenged during the season with the exception of that game, so I'm interested to see how they do against some tough competition! Any Chapel Hill fans got an opinion on the game yet?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapel Hill appears to be solid again this year. We are looking foward to the matchup on Monday. Our girls are starting to play better. We dropped an early season game to Richland due to some untimely errors in the last inning, but the girls have recovered well from that disappointing loss. We haven't been challenged during the season with the exception of that game, so I'm interested to see how they do against some tough competition! Any Chapel Hill fans got an opinion on the game yet?

The lady rockets return all starters from last years team plus have added some great young players. They have played well this past week with a big win over Cornersville. Should be a great game but I will have to go with the Rockets Monday ;)

Should be a good game . But i agree with voltage . :thumb:

Go Lady Rockets :lol:

Cascade returns all players except for one, and they are out for blood. No one ever gives cascade any credit and they have worked hard and came a long long way from where they were, I think they should be looked at as just as much competition as cornersville and richland. I know I am pullin for the under dog they have came real close to beatin chapel hill in the past and this may be the year?! GOOD LUCK CASCADE!!!!!! :)

Cascade returns all players except for one, and they are out for blood. No one ever gives cascade any credit and they have worked hard and came a long long way from where they were, I think they should be looked at as just as much competition as cornersville and richland. I know I am pullin for the under dog they have came real close to beatin chapel hill in the past and this may be the year?! GOOD LUCK CASCADE!!!!!! :)

Good coach and a good group of athletes at Cascade

:lol: 8th grader Stinnett started for the lady Rockets giving up 1 run to the lady Champions in the 1st. The Lady Rockets then scored 4 in the bottom of the 1st for a 4-1 lead. Curtis came on in relief in the top of 3rd for the lady Rockets holding the Lady Champions scoreless for the last 5 innings. The Lady Rockets added a run the the bottom of the sixth for a 5-1 win. Great job lady Rockets a big win :lol: