LaVergne Football

SportsGuru1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the Riverdale fans have stopped their internal bickering, does anybody know how certain the Dickson @ LHS scrimmage for 18May is and at what time?

Also has anybody heard if the band's practice field is going to stay off limits due to the gas mains near it? After all, they have always been there (I think)

IS THERE ANY TRUTH TO THE STORY THAT COACH WILLIAMS HAS PUT HIS NAME IN THE HAT FOR THE HILLSBORO JOB? IF HE LEAVES LAVERGNE MAYBE HE WONT HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER BUTT KICKING FROM ONE OF COACH AYDELOTT'S TEAMS LIKE HE DID WHEN HE LEFT HILLSBORO FOR OVERTON.

Haven't heard this one...but i doubt it...his son goes to LaVergne, and is a HUGE part to the football and baseball team..

233 divided by 30 is 7.766

Glad to help.

btw...I get the feeling LHS wins in week zero in a very close game, but the highlight of the night will be the LHS marching band's new show, the concept of which is yet to be announced.

Well i agree, i believe that LHS will win in week zero by a narrow margin. then they will dominate RHS and every one else in their region. It will be a little bit tougher at state but LHS will pull it out the hat. They may even rate in the nation! Never that! you :) are gonna get greased by smyrna and RHS is gonna let yall talk all that crap and then send you home cryin, by the way werent yall supposed to beat RHS last year and they spanked yall with and without yalls oh so good qb