cak vs. alcoa 2006

peep885

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa will kill CAK. Mark it down. CAK is not in the same class as Alcoa. Alcoa will win by 40 or more in this game.

You're out of your mind. There is no way Alcoa will kill CAK by 40, not even 30. Alcoa is not going to be as good with their 2 stars gone(Lindsey and Warren). CAK will win by 3.

You're out of your mind. There is no way Alcoa will kill CAK by 40, not even 30. Alcoa is not going to be as good with their 2 stars gone(Lindsey and Warren). CAK will win by 3.

No offense, but you must not follow Alcoa football. They will be just as good next year. They have "tons" of speed and some heavy duty hitters on defense. Plus, Coach Rankin will want to make an early statement against an up and coming PRIVATE school. It will be 40 plus!

No offense, but you must not follow Alcoa football. They will be just as good next year. They have "tons" of speed and some heavy duty hitters on defense. Plus, Coach Rankin will want to make an early statement against an up and coming PRIVATE school. It will be 40 plus!

Statement? CAK will give Alcoa all they want, but Alcoa should win the contest by 10-14 late.

Coach Rankin does not need to make a statement, he has too much class for that bull!

this is how i see Alcoa this year compared to last. Incredible talent and bad coaching=state champions. Great talent and incredible coaching=??? Its too early to tell, but i say 2006 doesnt look too bright for many 2A teams in the path of Alcoa.

I'm not convinced riverdale had a ton of talent as well. In my opinion they lost to a less talented Oak Ridge team. I also think Reid was a good coach. If you saw a riverdale game, they had about five plays, and they were all to gaston miller. We will see.........