Who Is Going To State In AA

Harvey#2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion is 21-6 and is goin to state and has a good chance of winning

I agree Marion has a good chance of going to the state. But Marion's record is only 20-6 at this time. And East Ridge did play a good game at Marion. If these two teams play again and I dont think they will, Marion will have their day.

Well Marion is 18-6 right now. Thats not to bad. What is Meigs record?

Well East Ridge is 10-12 thats not to good but remember we are 9-1 in district... Yall are out of the run for the title... The only 2 left in the run is Notre Dame and Us. And we play May 1st @ Engal Stadium then May 2nd @ ER If we split with Notre Dame then we get the title...

How is Mont Central doing this year. Got some family there and heard they are ok this yr. Thoughts

They are tied for second in district 11aa with three other teams. Creek Wood, and Harpeth are two very good teams with Harpeth beating Page today, but losing to Hunters Lane. They also beat Dickson thursday, who just happened to beat the unbeatable Lipscomb squad.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

OK I'll let you in on Knox Catholic they already have 3 losses in the district and they have AC who is 1st in the district as of this moment monday and tuesday. Catholic will not make it out of the district let alone the state tournament. They are not that bad just don't have enough pitching or hitting. Especially when they face AC who is pumped up coming off a good win against seymour at there place.

Catholic is not going to be happy when they see Cody Pack and Matt Byrge on the hill monday and tuesday. Cody with a good mid 80's fast ball and Byrge staying around 87-89 all day long. Just ask Seymour Byrge came in in the 4th inning of that game and they didn't cross the plate again. No disrespect to seymour who played an awsome game. By the way i see Seymour going a long way this year But not Catholic.

OK I'll let you in on Knox Catholic they already have 3 losses in the district and they have AC who is 1st in the district as of this moment monday and tuesday. Catholic will not make it out of the district let alone the state tournament. They are not that bad just don't have enough pitching or hitting. Especially when they face AC who is pumped up coming off a good win against seymour at there place.

Catholic is not going to be happy when they see Cody Pack and Matt Byrge on the hill monday and tuesday. Cody with a good mid 80's fast ball and Byrge staying around 87-89 all day long. Just ask Seymour Byrge came in in the 4th inning of that game and they didn't cross the plate again. No disrespect to seymour who played an awsome game. By the way i see Seymour going a long way this year But not Catholic.

Well said

I wouldn`t count Marion County or Polk County out of this just yet. Marion is 14-5 heading into the Franklin County rebel classic this weekend.

[/quote

Marion is an extremely strong threat to win state.They have a solid infield with 3seniors, 1 junior and a good sophmore.The outfield has great speed and can catch almost anything.Not to mention there sticks. Marion has a good chance.Go get em :thumb:

Berge... might hit 82... 87-89 consistantly... not a chance... AC should make it out of their district easy... Kingston i dont see having a chance with pitching... Loudon only has 1 good ace... catholic will have to string together some good games and they have been shaky, CAK.. i just dont see having the pitching depth.. id say Loudon will make it... unless they face Catholic in the Loser bracket championship b/c catholic lit up loudon in game two 15-4