Region 5-4A Spring Ball

Was_AP_P

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the teams will probably start spring practice May 1st. The Metro Schools, (Hillsboro, Maplewood, Stratford, and White's Creek), can not begin until that time.

Yeah, the same four teams will be on top of the Region and into the playoffs, but the order of finish will be a little different.

Don't be surprised if the standings look like this at the end of the regular season:

1. Maplewood

2. Hillsboro

3. Tullahoma

4. White's Creek

Most of the teams will probably start spring practice May 1st. The Metro Schools, (Hillsboro, Maplewood, Stratford, and White's Creek), can not begin until that time.

Yeah, the same four teams will be on top of the Region and into the playoffs, but the order of finish will be a little different.

Don't be surprised if the standings look like this at the end of the regular season:

1. Maplewood

2. Hillsboro

3. Tullahoma

4. White's Creek

I think there will be a shake down in this region this year. Mark my word there will be a team that is going to suprise some folks this year and demand some respect from the 4a crowd....

tullahoma will be undermanned this spring because of baseball, soccer and track

if maplewoods passing game develops they could win the region

hillsboro and whites creek will have to find new QB'S that will hurt whites creek more

tullahoma has all of their skilled players back but the defense might be the same has last year

I think there will be a shake down in this region this year. Mark my word there will be a team that is going to suprise some folks this year and demand some respect from the 4a crowd....

What do you mean "shake down". Who's gonna surprise who? Get real, Tullahoma is the only school outside of Metro Nashviile that even has a shot at competing for a playoff spot! Don't give me any crap about Shelbyville, Hickman Co., or Lawrence County, they have no athletes!

From what I saw last year, if you take away Hillboro the rest of the region is very beatable.

Very Beatable by who? Surely not a Region 6 team! They went 0 - 4 in the first round of the playoffs last year to Region 5! Take off the region 6-colored glasses and open your eyes to some real 4a football!

Very Beatable by who? Surely not a Region 6 team! They went 0 - 4 in the first round of the playoffs last year to Region 5! Take off the region 6-colored glasses and open your eyes to some real 4a football!

and probably the same next year too

plus hillsboro did lose a region game to the 4th place team

Edited by mjuhb