NCS (GOING TO STATE) FOR SURE

WC7

i could be wrong, but fairview was up 8-3 when NCS's idiot coach decided to show how classless he is and make his team forfiet the game so they could say "we didnt get beat, we had to forfeit." fairview was throwing their number four pitcher that day and still had runners at 2nd and 3rd when the coach happened. i would say they didnt have that much of a lead, yeah right.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could be wrong, but fairview was up 8-3 when NCS's idiot coach decided to show how classless he is and make his team forfiet the game so they could say "we didnt get beat, we had to forfeit." fairview was throwing their number four pitcher that day and still had runners at 2nd and 3rd when the coach happened. i would say they didnt have that much of a lead, yeah right.

I am lost here. Is NCS, Nashville Christian? Is the coach one Chuck Anderson. if this is the school we are talkign about he is not an idiot. Maybe you should iknow he is one excepptional coach and person and father. Maybe you are an idiot who thinks this. Coach Anderson has probably coach more games than you have played in and watched more games than you have been alive for.

I am lost here. Is NCS, Nashville Christian? Is the coach one Chuck Anderson. if this is the school we are talkign about he is not an idiot. Maybe you should iknow he is one excepptional coach and person and father. Maybe you are an idiot who thinks this. Coach Anderson has probably coach more games than you have played in and watched more games than you have been alive for.

That may be so, but what he did in the Fairview game could be called idiotic. He cost his team a chance to finish a game and gave them their first loss of the year. This is the 2nd time I have seen him blow up in this unprofessional manner. But anyways, NCS won't be going to state, bank on it.

coaching several hundreds or thousands of games and watching even more games does not mean you are the smartest person about baseball, nor the dumbest. most people will agree with me, but sometimes it is not how well you coach but what your name is, who you know, or who your daddy is that gets you a job and allows you to keep it.