10u RANKINGS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone with knowledge of the 10U group please give us an insight on the upcoming State Tournament. PTGUARD12 seems to have the most insight. How about it PTGUARD12........

From what I've been told, the TN Stars have to be one of the favored teams. I think they won the south central sub-state handily.

1) Team Pride

2) Cookeville Ladies

3) Memphis Elite

4) Memphis Glory

5-50 can't beat top 4. Pride is one of the top teams in the Nation.

I agree Team Pride is probably one of the top teams in the nation but I don't see Cookeville Ladies being 2nd. Didn't TP beat them like 57 to 1 in sub-state? I have seen TP play some other teams this year that did not play in sub-state and they didn't beat them as bad even thought they were clearly the best team. TN Stars has a very good team even though they cannot match up with Team Pride they are better than Cookeville Ladies. In all honesty I have not seen either of the Memphis teams play this year. Has anyone seen them play and how do the stack up against some of these other teams?

Can someone with knowledge of the 10U group please give us an insight on the upcoming State Tournament. PTGUARD12 seems to have the most insight. How about it PTGUARD12........

The pools for the 10U State Tournament will be as follows:

Pool A

Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers

Cookeville Lady Crushers

Tennessee Xtreme

Tennessee Stars

Pool B

Tennessee Team Pride

Memphis Glory

Murfreesboro Lady Belles

Tennessee Ladies

The Tennessee Team Pride will win this State Tournament with little to no trouble. No team in the state of Tennessee can matchup with their size, athleticism, or depth. They stand a very good chance of finishing in the top 5 at Nationals.

I like the Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers or the Tennessee Stars to finish 2nd. Whoever wins that game between them two in pool play should be in the Championship Game against the Team Pride. From the way the pools are set up, here are my predictions for who will come out as the top 4:

1. Tennessee Team Pride

2. Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers

3. Tennessee Ladies

4. Tennessee Stars

In all reality, anything except 1st is up for grabs. I am about 99% it will come down to those last 3 teams (though the Memphis Glory could slip in) with any of the 3 being able to take as high as 2nd.

Edited by ptguard12

I think you are watching the 10U Pride play 11U teams. I saw Pride beat the PEARL earlier this year and the Tennessee Pearl just qualified for the

the 11U State. I don't think any 10U team has come close to Pride. Pride plays up in almost every tournament they are allowed. The 9U Pride Team usually plays the 10U teams and that may be who you were watching.

The Ladies played their substate in East Tennessee and according to the AAU site, Pride played at the North Sub-State location. The Ladies beat the Memphie Elite at the Shelbyville SRT (I'm fairly sure that is correct). The Elite beat the Glory in a close one at their Sub-State. The Ladies were last year's runner-up to Pride

at the State Tournament.

I haven't heard how the East sub-state turned out. Does anybody have any results from that Sub-State?

I am not disputing that Team Pride is the best 10u team in TN and can beat many 11u and 12u. In your original post you showed Cookeville Ladies as #2. I know the TN Ladies played in the East Sub-state. The Cookeville Lady Crushers played in N. Middle against TP. Cookeville Lady Crushers are a different team than TN Ladies

The pools for the 10U State Tournament will be as follows:

Pool A

Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers

Cookeville Lady Crushers

Tennessee Lady Trotters

Tennessee Stars

Pool B

Tennessee Team Pride

Memphis Glory

Murfreesboro Lady Belles

Tennessee Ladies

The Tennessee Team Pride will win this State Tournament with little to no trouble. No team in the state of Tennessee can matchup with their size, athleticism, or depth. They stand a very good chance of finishing in the top 5 at Nationals.

I like the Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers or the Tennessee Stars to finish 2nd. Whoever wins that game between them two in pool play should be in the Championship Game against the Team Pride. From the way the pools are set up, here are my predictions for who will come out as the top 4:

1. Tennessee Team Pride

2. Memphis Lady Elite/Tigers

3. Tennessee Ladies

4. Tennessee Stars

In all reality, anything except 1st is up for grabs. I am about 99% it will come down to those last 3 teams (though the Memphis Glory could slip in) with any of the 3 being able to take as high as 2nd.

I agree with you ptguard12 that Team Pride will walk away with the title. The real battle will be for the remaining spots. Have you seen all or most of these 10u teams play this year?

The TN Ladies could be one of the best 10U teams I have seen this year. I did see them play in the EAST Sub-state where there were about 7 or 8 teams listed. The TN Ladies defeated a team 52-18 in the championship game. As , someone stated before they have nothing to lose because they are already going to the Nationals, defeating the Memphis team is the SRT.

1. TN Ladies or Team Pride

2. TN Ladies or Team Pride

3. TN Stars or TN Xtreme

4. TN Xtreme or TN Stars

It sounds like if you don't play over in the middle South or North , your team can't be one of the top teams in the state. Well, sorry for the disappointment, but this is more like what may happen.

The Team Pride and TN Ladies game should be the best game of the tournament , as 9years old the were 1st and 2nd in the STATE but there were other teams that went to the nationals.

Edited by stallball3

The TN Ladies could be one of the best 10U teams I have seen this year. I did see them play in the EAST Sub-state where there were about 7 or 8 teams listed. The TN Ladies defeated a team 52-18 in the championship game. As , someone stated before they have nothing to lose because they are already going to the Nationals, defeating the Memphis team is the SRT.

1. TN Ladies or Team Pride

2. TN Ladies or Team Pride

3. TN Stars or TN Xtreme

4. TN Xtreme or TN Stars

It sounds like if you don't play over in the middle South or North , your team can't be one of the top teams in the state. Well, sorry for the disappointment, but this is more like what may happen.

The Team Pride and TN Ladies game should be the best game of the tournament , as 9years old the were 1st and 2nd in the STATE but there were other teams that went to the nationals.

Are Tn Ladies from Cooksville? I hear they added a young lady from KY who is really good. Maybe the best 10u girl people have seen. Do you know if this is true.

Edited by fourj

Are Tn Ladies from Cooksville? I hear they added a young lady from KY who is really good. Maybe the best 10u girl people have seen. Do you know if this is true.

Well, yes the girl is probably one of the best I have seen. She was quite impressive in the games I watched. Yes, that is the team from Cooksville... Two very young ladies coach the team and they did a very great job!