Eddie Yah

Punisher5050

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calling u names... talkin crap...or not, either way YOU WIN! Maybe people on here should call u classy instead of me. Now can we hear about something else other than that scrimmage please? You won the game, you've won the argument. You are that good... moving on.

Maybe you should open a topic about yourself, unlike me. cuz I know i didn't open this topic or say I was a good or bad player. its all people's opinions.

My opinion says your over rated, anything but classy, and i just dont like you. :thumb:

My opinion says your over rated, anything but classy, and i just dont like you. :thumb:

Wow. I don't know how well you know Eddie, I don't know him well either, but that was a pretty bitter post. I could use the old saying "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," in this situation, or, at the very least, just say it in a nicer, more mature way. There is no need to trash talk other players on coacht just because you don't like them personally. You might want to read some of the pinned topics at the top of the board concerning posting with class.

Wow. I don't know how well you know Eddie, I don't know him well either, but that was a pretty bitter post. I could use the old saying "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," in this situation, or, at the very least, just say it in a nicer, more mature way. There is no need to trash talk other players on coacht just because you don't like them personally. You might want to read some of the pinned topics at the top of the board concerning posting with class.

If theres a topic about you dont expect to here all nice things.

of course it hurts to see people saying a player is good, knowing that if some good people had just tried a lil harder for you as a kid and sent you to more soccer camps or something, your name could have been mention. oh am totally suprise that you don't like the whole idea...and did I tell you : I don't care what you think. But I can feel your pain..I can help you open a topic with your name if you can just convince a few people to say that you are good. deal or no deal??

Edited by Chizaggi

of course it hurts to see people saying a player is good, knowing that if some good people had just tried a lil harder for you as a kid and sent you to more soccer camps or something, your name could have been mention. oh am totally suprise that you don't like the whole idea...and did I tell you : I don't care what you think. But I can feel your pain..I can help you open a topic with your name if you can just convince a few people to say that you are good. deal or no deal??

If your so good how come you could'nt do anything against a quality team. and yes it would be great if you could help me open a topic with my name and get a few friends to say good stuff about me, it seems like your good at doing that.

If your so good how come you could'nt do anything against a quality team. and yes it would be great if you could help me open a topic with my name and get a few friends to say good stuff about me, it seems like your good at doing that.

OK, this is going downhill fast. Let's close this and move on.